Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

Michael new it would take some time for him to cum, but he was determined to show her that he had meant what he said. In the meantime, he decided to make sure that Bianca had another climax as well. He continued holding her down against his chest as he drove his cock up into her again and again . He grabbed her ass in his hands and slipping a hand beneath her thighs he started massaging her clit from behind as he sucked hard on her left nipple. Still he focused hard on reaching a climax and adding to the cum load she was already carrying.

“Michael you can’t you cant fill me anymore” she gasped as he kept driving his cock home. She wanted to pull away from him but she couldnt he had her secured. when he played with her clit she just couldnt take it she moaned a little .

Hearing he moan, he drove deeper than ever. Biance was about to learn not to tell Michael what he could not do.

She felt him drive so deep into her. He was inside her womb still and she could him so completely inside her. “Oh” she said in shock and in pain. But her hips were pushing down on him now fucking him back. “You can put anymore seed inside me I will explode”

Michael groaned. "We are about to test that theory! AAAAARHHHG hoooo!" he reached his climax draining his body of both seed and energy . He pushed her up to look at he belly now looking several months pregnant and smiled. "Nope! no explosion. I love it! he said cradling her belly in his hands.

She felt his cock throbbing inside her she couldnt handle it and she came hard on him. Her walls just held him her body spent. She was tired but then she felt him push her back and look at her swollen belly. It frieghten her. “I can’t stay like this take it out take it out!” She was wiggling around trying to pull him from her body.

"Just lay down and relax . I will let the whole mess out in 20 minutes, in the meantime just rest." He pulled her down against his chest and gently rubbed her back. He wanted the seed to have time to work. He rubbed her bottom and back and then twenty minutes later , he stood up, and moved away from the bed before lifting her off his now spent cock. Fluids sprayed from her body soaking them both. He held her up on wobbly legs and ran a hand over her smooth and still taught belly, "See? no harm done!"

She was to tired from everything they had done to even argue. As she lay on her stomach on him it felt uncomfortable but she was to tired to care. When he finally moved off the bed she was excited to feel the pressure release from her. As it came down allover she completely spent and just collasped back into his arms.

Michael remembered that the laundy tub was still full with luke warm rinse water it was a perfect start for a bath. He set her in a chair for a moment and added a kettle of water to the tb to warm it and then carried the girl to the tub, and the n stepped into the tub and lowered them both into the warm water.

She crumpled up in the chair completely spent. As he carried her to the tub she collasped down against him. She was so tiny against him. “I am so tired” she said in a yawn. Her body was swore and she was tired. The warm water was feeling good on her skin.

He took a soft sponge and gently washed her body. He was exhausted too and he knew that the green potion would wear off soon. He planned on being asleep and in bed when it did. As she leaned back against him , he pushed her purple hair aside, and and softly kissed her cheek.

She didn’t say a word as he washed her body. Her head was resting against his chest and she look just so sweet an innocent. She still had very little idea of how the world worked or even how her own body worked. WHen he kissed her cheek she just closed her eyes a moment.

When she was clean he Helped her from the tub and wrapped her in a soft cotton robe that would both warm and dry her, He dried with a towel and then carried her to the sofa in front of the fire to keep warm. He then got his damp towel and cleaned the mess that was on the floor. Returning to the couch he lifted her into his arms and then carried her to the bedroom before stripping off the robe and laying her in bed. He turned off the light and climbed in to bed and spooning against her wrapped a strong arm around her waist.

She felt so much better now that she was clean. As he wrapped the warm fluffy robe around her body she sighed softly. The bottom of her purple hair a little damp and stuck to her body. Once on the couch she looked at the warm fire and smiled a little feeling the warmth. She remained there until her brought her to bed.

If she had felt good to make love to, Bianca felt amazing to snuggle up to when she was relaxed. For the first time since she had been there her muscles seemed fully relaxed in his arms. As the green potion wore off, Michael sank into a deep and satisfying sleep.

She was tired she wasn’t even worried about sleeping with him tonight they both seemed to tired to worry about anything. Her eyes closed and slept through the night tucked against him.

Neither of them moved for near eleven hours and when Michael woke up his hand was holding an extremely full breast and was wet with warm milk. He rolled the sleeping girl onto her back and immediately began relieving her overfull breasts. He was near finished with the second breast when he first felt her begin to stir.

She was tired after everything they did yesterday she needed the rest. She slept right through the feeling of her breast filling and the feeling of him sucking on her nipples relieving the pressure. It wasn’t till he was done that her eyes opened looking at him.

"Good morning! How did you sleep " he asked her smiling down at her , the pressure now off of her breasts.

Her hand came up and rubbed her eyes a moment and she yawned. When he asked her how she slept she nodded a little “i slept well...and you” she asked softly.

"Very well, and You provided a very nice snack before breakfast . Your breasts were very very full this morning. I enjoyed emptying them for you." I will clean up our mess and empty the tub while you cook breakfast. I am sure you are probably hungry and thirsty."

She looked at her breast now not even having a chance to realize they were empty. Yesterday they seemed to be very full during the time he filled her with seed. Almost overwhelming full. She slowly got out of bed slipping on her dress quickly she then headed off to the kitchen before he could try to fill her again and she hoped the dress would protect her a bit.

Michael got out of bed but did not dress not wanting his clothes to get wet while he emptied the tub and stripped the soiled sheets. He refilled the tub and put the sheets in to soak. Then feeling a little cold he slipped a shirt on but did not bother with pants . His long cock hanging down below the shirt and swinging as he walked.

She made some eggs and bacon for breakfast. Set out on the table just as he entered the kitchen her eyes immediately fell to his member swinging between his legs. She gasped a little relazing that was inside her the night before.

Michael came in and sat at the table and ate his breakfast. "would you like to see what a real baby looks like? " he asked her. We could visit the orphanage. I am sure that they would even let you feed one if you wanted, They don't often have fresh mothers milk available."

Back
Top Bottom