Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

He released her nipple and then spoke. "you asked me to remove my seed from you so you wouldn't carry a child. I told you I could not and that if there was a child within you you had to carry it and there was no choice. I felt sure that my seed had joined with your egg and you were carrying a child, but apparently you were not. Now, unless my seed is within you, or you mate with someone else you cannot bear a child. " For now, if you would allow it I would give you my seed again but if you will not at least you must help me to release my seed each day so that I do not feel discomfort. Just as I suckle at your breasts and give you comfort. "

“I dont want to have a child.” She shook her head and tried to pull from his grip but all she was slide against his cock hitting her clit a few times causing her to grow wet. Her juices coated him now. She looked back and forth. “But you said if you stopped eventually my milk will stop....maybe we should just stop. I can deal with the discomfort. For a little while”

" I don't want to stop. That too will have to continue. It adds nothing to your body that nature didn't put there any more that the moisture you are spilling on me at the moment, that is your bodies doing not a spell or a potion. " Of course if you wish you may leave. You are not a prisoner, but neither am I a servant, and you must earn your keep, or if you prefer simply become the mother of my child. " He stopped speaking and went back to suckling at her breast.

“I thought I was doing that by cooking and cleaning” she explained. As he suckled at her breast she wiggled more on him. More of her womanly coated him and the way she was wiggling he was easily bumping her clit and his tip was at her entrance which flexed slightly feeling something there wanting to draw it in.

"And that was enough if you were carrying my child, but now you are not and don't want to. That was your choice and that choice requires more of you. Would you like to change your mind?" As one breast was emptied he smoothly moved to the other and continued to suckle her.

“I cant have a baby please....please” she closed her eyes. She didn’t understand why he wanted more of her, or even why he wanted a child so badly.

He finished emptying her breast and then looked her in the eyes. " I sincerely wish you could, but what I am requiring need not make a child. " Just as your body needs to spill its milk each day, mine needs to spill its seed. You can help that happen but unless it goes into your womb, it will not give you a child. You must spill my seed every single day. "

“But....I can’t do that” her forehead wrinkled. She wasn’t sure why he was asking her those things. “And you have gone without my help....why now? Why can’t you do what you were doing before.” She was aroused now and very comfortable. Her womanhood seemed to pulse to want him inside her even if her mind said no.

"Because I don't want to! Its the same answer you give for not wanting a child. Why is it you don't understand that everyone has wants, not just you? Its a simple exchange. A business transaction. Hold up your part and I will hold up mine. Its really very simple . You say you don't fear death, but you fear pain, and if they burn you as a witch the pain will be unspeakable. You wanted free choice! you have it, Now choose. Meet my terms, have a child, or get out of my life and find a better offer elsewhere. It is really very simple. Which will it be?"

She looked at him he was very angry. She didn’t know what to do in that case. “I guess I have to leave then” she said softly. Not much else to say. She gently stood up and walked away from him. She doubted her would want to even say good bye to her. She went to her room and just stood there a moment before grabbing her dress and slipping if over her head.

He got up and stood by the door watching."Think carefully about this choice and don't be hasty. The choice you are about to make is as irreversible as having a child. The moment you walk out that door and it closes, you cannot return. You will burn within twenty four hours. There are people who have waited for this day since you were born."

She didn’t turn to look at him. “I guess if I leave here and I die, my fate was no longer in my hands it was in someone else’s. Someone will make the choice to kill me. It will be on them. But I know I can’t make the choice to have a baby, that is a choice can’t have on my head for the rest of my life” her words spoke volumes on what she needed.

"I can't stand by and let you throw away a beautiful life out of fear. If all it takes to relieve you of fear is to take the decision out of your hands, so be it. It's done. " She was wet and ready and he knew it. He grabbed the dress at the collar and tore it from her body ripping it all the way to the hem. He grabbed her hips and bent her over the foot board of the bed. He was hard and ready and entered her hard from behind. Driving deep inside her and pounding her ass. He thusted again and again but did not wait for her climax . This was not about pleasure it was about breeding and it was going to happen now. He pounded her hard until he felt his balls tighten and then he exploded with a weeks seed deep inside her before pulling her down onto the bed and keeping her impaled so that the seed would have a good soak. "There! I'll hear not another word of your foolishness! You are my prisoner, you may not leave! Free choice is cancelled! We will do this every day until you conceive a child. Hate me if you like. "

She didn’t understand what he meant when said he was going to take the decision out of her hands. But then suddenly he was upon her. He relieved her of her clothes in one very quick move and then she was bent over. Her womanly lips exposed to him. “Michael!” She cried out as she merciless thrust into her tight pussy. He was pounding into her with out a care for her he just wanted to seed her. As he released inside her she felt the pressure of his seed pushing against her. “Oh god there is to much inside me” she whimpered. “I can’t do this once a day with you....”

He held her tight to his body not letting a drop escape. She was wonderfully tight. " Don't tell me you can't You will! and you will learn to like it . If your cycle comes in a month we will do it twice a day. It will become as normal as breathing!" We can make it enjoyable, but we will do it, and I will feed at your breasts twice each day. You will ask me to whenever they are full. If that is more than twice a day so be it. " He held a bit more gently now, and massaged her breasts when one began to leak in his hand he lifted it to his mouth and suckled her as he kept her impaled.

She wiggled a little on him. “But why are you still in me, why are you still hard what if you have to release yourself again now.” Her mind was spinning. “I dont understand how you kind pleasure in this” as he took hold of her breast she felt the milk in breast there seemed to be more now that he had been inside her body. She didn’t understand.

"If I do so much the better! The purpose is to make a baby, and we will. I almost let this kill me once and you were ready to kill yourself also. Instead we will make a third life that belongs to both of us. That choice is mine not yours, so be fearless. It is going to happen.!" Your body finds pleasure in it, why can't your mind?"

“Because I dont want a baby. why can’t you understand that.” She asked him. She wanted him out of her body. She didnt want him to add more to her body. She didnt want to add to the chance of becoming pregnant. “And how can anyone find pleasure in this, i dont” she didn’t understand her body was showing all the signs of enjoying herself.

"Well that decision has been made , and we wont speak of it again. You will have a baby and we will keep trying until you do. From now on if you complain about it we will try an extra time. You will come to understand with practice. I think we will have an extra time right now. " He hadn't released his seed from her and he started pumping in her again He laid his hand on her soft belly now distended with his seed and as he thrusted, her belly swelled in time with his thrusts.

She tried to pull away. “NO” she said but he was to strong for her.He was moving inside her again. She felt the pressure of him pushing his seed deeper into her womb with every thrust. She felt her stomach push out more as he moved inside her. “What’s going on this feels different than the first time.”

"You are full and wet and about to get a lot fuller. " he said as continued to thrust deep inside her. He was breeding her pure and simple and so he pounded her hard and fast driving himself to another release, and and as he did he added another huge load of his seed to what was already there, further distending her belly.

She could feel everything her body was so small. He didn’t seem to care. He had a goal in mind and he planned on fulfilling it just as he filled her. Her body was aroused but not enough to make her cum. As he added more seed to her body she felt her belly fell more. She could feel her skin tighten. She looked down and saw how she looked. “Oh god let it out of me, my body can’t take anymore” she was naive to think her body couldnt take more it was designed to swell a great deal larger but she didn’t know that.

Michael laughed at her words. "You have no idea at all , no idea at all. " He reached down and began to play with her clit while he continued to slowly pump her. Now that she was full he would give her a release.

“What do you mean?” She was afraid he was going to fill her more as he was still moving inside her. “You can’t put more in me” she was afraid, but then she felt him touch her clit not understanding what he was doing but she felt something different happening.

He pinched it in his fingers and rolled it again and again as he continued stimulating her inner walls.

Back
Top Bottom