Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

She looked at the jar. It was hard to trust him still. “Will you put it on your skin?” She wondered if he would, if he wouldnt then she knew the stuff couldnt be trusted but if he did then perhaps she could put it on her skin and be safe from the sun.

"Sure, I made it for myself " "touch my arm" he waited for her to do it and then rubbed the salve on his arms and rubbed it in till his skin was soft and warm. "Touch it again." He said.

She looked at him and then touched his arm. She watched as he rubbed the stuff into his skin. She bit her lip and then touched it again. She looked at him a little amazed.

"See I told you, I started out life just helping people. The gossips in this town made me a wizard, and they taught me it paid to be an evil one. I kinda hoped that you wouldn't have such notions. " The cream is totally harmless, and it feels really good.

“I willing to try if you are to understand each other...i just dont want to be forced into anything....I want a chance to have free will” she looked at him.

"Just remember free will means free choice, not freedom from consequences. In this case, you can chose not o use the lotion, but the clothes still need to be hung. "

It had been about month since Bianca came to stay with the wizard. She was starting to learn things like a normal woman would have. She knew how to cook and clean, however she continued to have questions for him. She sewed herself some fine dresses and even sewed him some new clothes.

The only thing that she was not comfortable with was the fact that he continued to drink her milk several times a day. He was making sure her breast would continue to produce milk for the baby he hoped she was carring, but then it that hope was crushed when she got her menstral cycle. He still desperately wanted a child of his own and her views on the matter did not seem to change. She seemed happy that she didn’t have a baby inside her body.

Michael had left the girl alone sexually for the entire month and satisfied his needs by the enjoyment he got from relieving her of her swollen breasts twice each day. It had been a deliberate sacrifice on his part in an effort to win her trust. At the same time he took comfort in the fact that it was very likely she was already carrying a child. However, all that was to change when he realized that she had had her cycle and there was no baby. Michael was despondent. He through himself into his research and stayed in his lab day and night for a week, using potions to dull his senses and keep him awake. He kept the door latched and did not eat or sleep. His eyes were dark and his disposition grew darker. everything now manipulated by potions. Finally, he opened the door and fell on the floor just outside it, unable to stand and barely conscious. His body was completely drained of nourishment. Were before he had both food and her milk.

She didn’t know what to do he hadn’t come out of his lab in a week. Her breast were so full they were killing her with the pressure milk seemed to constantly be dripping from them. He wasn’t eating and she couldnt get in. She didn’t know what he was doing or why he was so upset. when the door finally open Bianca was shocked by the way he collapsed. “Michael, please wake up, please come eat something, please” she didn’t know what to do. There was no way she was going to be able to move him.

Michael had waited too long, and he had no strength to move. He tried to push himself to his feet but only collapsed back on the floor.

She left his side a moment and ran to the kitchen. She got him some water and something to eat. “Michael, I can’t move you, but if you eat and drink something it should help get your strength back so you can rest more comfortable:” she said softly. Her extremely full breast where throbbing being so close to him again after a week. They seemed to be leaking for him now, begging him to suck them dry. He probably;y had enough nourishment in both of them to help him, but she didn’t know that.

AS her milk hit his lips, he sucked on her through the fabric of her dress for a moment and struggled with the buttons at the front before finally getting a nipple in his mouth and suckling hungrily. He suckled at her breast until it was drained and then moved to her other and began all over again. He laid in her lap on the floor drawing life from her body as well as comfort and sucked her dry of her milk. When the second breast was dry he returned to the first and drained it again and then back to the second. Finally he found peace. He looked up at her his face still looking like he was near death, but better than before. "Will you please give me a baby? "

As his lips found her nipple she gasp as she finally felt some relief after a week of having them be extremely fulll. As he sucked the milk from her body she closed her eyes thankful the pressure was gone. As he finished she opened her eyes and looked at him. He asked her to give him a baby that word still terrified her. “I can’t”

"That isn't true" he said turning his face from her. "What you mean is you won't, I gave you a free choice and you made it. Now I have to make mine, but I will think for a while. I wanted a mother for my child, not a maid and a seamstress. But you won't be a mother voluntarily, and I won't force you to be one, but I won't give up on finding one either and I won't have two women. " He picked himself up from the floor and struggled his way to the bed and fell into it and slept.

She didnt know what to say. She just let him go. He was right she was willing to have a baby grow inside her body for him. She also didn’t understand what it meant to be a mother. she buttoned her dress and then moved the water and the food next to his bed side table in case he was hungry and then let him sleep. She returned to her room stripping herself of her clothes and she climbed into bed to rest.

Michael slept deeply , and when he woke up, he felt sick, He sipped the water, but he couldn't face the bread. He tried to get up but when he sat up his head began to spin and he pitched forward hitting the floor with a great thud that echoed through the house.

Bianca fell a sleep for a short time. But then she heard the loud bang. She didn’t know what had happen but she jumped out of bed quickly. She rushed to Michael’s room completely naked seeing him on the floor she was shocked. She bent down to help him back up she didn’t seem to care or notice how exposed she was to him now. “Are you alright”

"It would seem not. " he said He had very few warm feelings for her any longer, but his physical condition at that moment was dictating his actions not what might have been left of his well addled brain. "The room is spinning and I feel sick." he said . With her help he struggled back into the bed. " You might as well leave me here to die. Perhaps the nuns will take you back? We are worthless to each other now. I can do nothing for you, and you have chosen not to do the two things that were my purpose in having you."

“Michael, I can’t just leave you here to die, I thought the past month we at least understood each other, but I guess not, I guess the only reason you were trying was because you thought you put a baby inside me” she looked down. “But I can’t let you die, so please try to eat”

"If you want me to live then go into my lab and get the bottle of green liquid in the middle of my bench and bring it here. You may not approve of potions, but this is my body and my choice. You will have a few more choices to make after this. This much I promise you, things are going to change, one way or another." He coughed hard and took another swallow of water. Right now he felt cheated by her, but for the moment, he was dependent on her at least until his strength returned.

Last edited:
she wasnt sure what he meant by the fact she would have few choices to make, but she thought maybe she just misunderstood or he miss spoke he was weaken She got up from the side of the bed and went to the lab and got the bottle he requested. She brought it back to him. “Here you go” she handed him the bottle

Last edited:
"Taking the bottle from her, he took a long pull and set it on the table, and sunk back on the bed, over the next few minutes , clarity returned to his eyes and he sat up, and now keenly aware of her naked body and her full breasts, his cock quickly rose between his legs. He sat up on the bed and before she could react, pulled her in to his lap facing him, her womanhood forced to press against his cock. "Laundry and cooking aren't enough". He pulled her face to his so that their eyes met. " I have done without satisfaction long enough." You will sleep in this bed with me from now on, naked, just as you are now, and you will find a way to satisfy me every day. The choice of how is up to you at least for now. "You had your chance to leave, but didn't take it. That offer is withdrawn."

She hoped whatever was in the bottle was going to help him. She didn’t want to see him die. As he set the bottle down she watched him. But before she could say or do anything he grabbed her. She was now held against his body she could feel his hard cock against her womanhood. She wiggled a bit trying to break free. “Michael what are you talking about. Please I thought that you were ok with me cooking for you and cleaning.” She was confused.

"I was when when I thought you would be carrying a child, but you made a choice and this is the consequence. Sooner or later you will learn that freedom of choice has a cost, and never excuses you from the consequences of your choices. You still have a choice, but now it is a bit different." He was feeling hungry again, and feeling her breast against him, decided her milk was as good as anything else. "I won't be giving up my daily feedings either." He lifted her heavy breast and sucked in a nipple into his mouth and suckled her tit.

“I dont understand, I thought you said I would have no choice in carryin a child, I thought you said that it was natural from me to bleed again if I didn’t have a baby inside me. How is that a choice I made” she bit her lip. “Why are saying these things” she felt him suck her nipple into his mouth and she gasped.

Back
Top Bottom