Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

She was shocked “No I couldnt I was asleep” her mind was trying to understand if she actually did that. She was wet for him now like she was before but she was fairly certain he didn’t give her a pill.

"I assure you you did. Asleep perhaps, but I didn't put you there. That you did yourself. For what its worth , I am guessing that it doesn't hurt. and If I were to pull out right now it wouldn't make you happy. So What I am doing is what you apparently wanted. Enjoy yourself."

“But how could I want something if I was asleep” even though her mind was struggling her womanhood was wanting him. Without even realizing it her inner walls squeezed his member trying to encourage him to take her. To make her feel pleasure even if she didn’t know she wanted that.

"Just like you are now. Keep squeezing me like that and see what happens, to both of us. You are going to cum hard and relax and I will fill you up with seed again and I will relax, and if we keep doing that, in nine months give or take you will have a baby, no doubt about it."

She didn’t understand what he meant by keep doing what she was doing. She didn’t even realize what she was doing, or more importantly what her womanhood was doing. When he started to talk about babies again she tensed up right away. She did not want anything coming out of her body.

(I can see which role play is your favorite tonight LOL)

Feeling her body tense, he asked "Ok what is the problem now? What did I do? A moment ago you were like warm butter and now you are all stiff."

She closed her eyes “I dont want a baby coming out of my body” she explained and fidgeted a little, not meaning to but his cock moved around inside her.

He thought carefully how he might comfort her without lying to her. "Well that won't just happen all of a sudden. It's a slow process and by the time they are through most women are happy when bthe baby actually cares out."

She shook her head a little. “ i dont think I can be happy about it.” She explained. “I wish you never told me such things”

"Well , it is not exactly something that will go un-noticed. I thought you would want to have a chance to ask questions before the changes started occurring. "

Her eyes grew wide “what do mean unnoticed” she was squirming now on his lap she wanted this to stop but he was inside her. As she moved it aroused her more.

Well do you suppose that one could put an eight pound bag of sugar and a gallon of milk inside you and not have it show? It will start out very small, but before you are finished, that is what it will be like."

She grew afraid even more now she shaking her head, “no no I don’t want that please I don’t want that”! She was afraid he was going to release more of his stuff inside her body that could make a baby grow inside her.

As she wiggled on him she had brought him very close to the edge, and this last fidgeting was more than he could he could take. Just as she said No his body was saying yes and delivering another very wet dose of his seed. " It is too late for that now." he said. and held her there with his hard cock trapping the semen inside her most likely fertile body.

“No No” she felt him gush inside her body again. Was he really trying to put a baby inside her? Was this his new plan instead of the pills she didn’t know. “Please take the stuff out of me” she begged.

"That wouldn't work even if we could do it., besides it was too late after the first time. Now you might as well enjoy it."

“You mean I already have a baby inside me?” She didn’t understand how this worked. “And if I do why are you putting more stuff inside me then?”

"Yes but at the moment it is very very small and has to grow. I did that to make you feel better, and it did. Doing it took away your pain. You didn't seem to mind at all. "

“But I dont want a baby in me....please you must be able to make a pill to stop it” she was begging him now. She was so afraid of what a baby could be, and what it would be like to have a baby going inside her.

"No.. I am sorry, but even if I could, I wouldn't . I never interfere with nature, I just help it along. If you have a baby inside, you will have to give birth. We won't discuss that again. I will help you all I can to make it easier. "

The wizard's look grew stern. " That isn't up to you. You may ask, but you may not demand anything. Say such a thing again, and you will accept my seed twice a day or more, and every day. "

“Why do you want a baby inside me so badly! What so you can have someone else to give pills too?” She was upset she didn’t understand why he wanted this. Why he wanted any of this.

"I want to have a baby, but that requires the help of a woman like you. Without that I cannot have one. I want the child to carry my genes on. That is important to me. Isn't it important to you?"

She looked puzzled. “What are genes? And why dont you have this baby with someone who wants to have a baby growing inside them? With someone who knows what a baby is”

Back
Top Bottom