Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

"Well only if I stop sucking on your breasts, but then you will have to leak and feel full about two months before it will stop. That is not the potion, its your body's natural process." He wiped up the mess with a towel and laid down in her lap and started to suckle her dry.

As he began to suck she felt the relief that only his mouth could give her breast. “I dont want to continue like this for the rest my life” she sighed happily feeling the relief now.

"Well if you have a child it will ween you off of it naturally, and you won't even notice. That is the best way out of it. For now though, I can keep you comfortable. " He loved how full her breasts had become.

He was talking about her having a baby again she didn’t understand. Why did he keep talking about a baby. She grew quiet now.

"What are you thinking about? you look like you are off in space somewhere. Did I say something wrong? He didn't realize his comment about babies would be taken personally. Foolish as it was , he was speaking clinically to a beautiful and emotional woman.

She looked up at him and shook her head. “Its nothing,” she paused a moment. “Do I have to take anymore pills” her eyes pleading that the answer be no but she was not sure it would be.

"Lets just wait and see. ... Im not sure I believe you You looked deep in thought. I could always give you a truth potion. "

“You just keep talking about babies” she bit her lip as she blurted that out. “Please I dont want anymore pills” she begged him.

"I was only kidding about the truth potion, but what I said about babies was true. Nature is wonderful. It knows when you don't need milk, and stops making it. "

She seemed to sigh in relief about the truth potion. She was glad in fact that it wasnt real. She leaned back against the pillows now. Trying to relax a bit.

"Does talk of babies bother you? they are perfectly natural you know, and a young woman like you could have many if she wanted them. Most women find them very pleasant. They have a natural desire to hold and caress them. "

“I dont even know what a baby is or what it looks like” her heart raced now. ”Are you thinking I should have a baby....is that why you keep talking about it? I dont understand” she sat up now looking at him.

"I don't know, but with what we have done now, it might happen anyway regardless of what we think. You might have one growing inside you this very moment. "

She shook her head. “No, I can’t I dont even know what a baby is....” fear covered her face now. She didn’t want anything growing inside her. She was panicking again. He was so blunt with her and her mind couldnt handle these things.

"There is no point in worrying." He said "you cant change it anyway , and neither can I. It will happen or it won't. He sat up and pulled her into his lap. He just held her for a time.

She was so small in his lap, and she sat so innocently. Her head against his chest trying to use his skin for warmth, her womanhood now pressed against his manhood. She didn’t even realize that she was sitting against it.

The heat of her lady parts pressed against him soon had him hard again and pressing his way up between there bodies, Its length pressing between her folds like a sausage in a bun. Still he didn't move, just letting her relax if she was able.

She leaned against him him closing her eyes trying to relax. She was tired. Her breathing was slow. She didn’t even feel right away his manhood against her. She felt a warmth between her legs and since it wasn’t an unpleasant feeling she didn’t think much of it.

He held the girl and rocked her and in doing so his member slowly massaged her slit . Still he held her gently and let her mind rest from the stress of what was happening in her life. She seemed to be falling asleep.

She yawned a little as he rocked her. She had never been rocked before in life. Perhaps when she was a baby but never a memory of this. It felt good. She didn’t even realize that as he rocked her her slit was growing wet from his member rubbing against it.

As he rocked her slowly he leaned back against the headboard and as he did pulled her slowly higher until the tip of his cock was just at her opening and then he let her slip back, very very slowly. and as he did t his tip slowly entered her. He waited there a moment to see how she would react.

Her body was so light as he moved her. She was so tired. Her head moved a little and she came to rest on his shoulder and face pressed against her neck. As the tip entered her tiny body she whimpered a little and her hips moved a little trying to feel more comfortable not realizing the reason for her discomfort. Her legs even opened wider as she moved.

As she began to slip down his shaft on her own, he stopped holding her back and just let it happen. Before long, she was fully impaled, and unable to resist he began to very gently thrust within her.

She moaned a little as he completely entered her. But as he started to move she started to wake up. Her mind took a moment to focus and then she felt something between her legs. “What are you doing?”

" I should ask you that " he said, "You put yourself there, but that is just fine with me. " He wasn't having her accusing tone now.

Back
Top Bottom