Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

Her juices and her virgin blood now covered her thighs, her head shook back and forth “its not helping, please make it stop” she begging so hard now.

Finally in desperation he decided that perhaps she was ready for him now and without any warning he pressed himself into her again this time thrusting hard and fast. He wanted to make her cum if he could.

“What are you doing!” She cried, but her womanhood was so wanting, her juices coated him completely and her hips moved with him. There was pain but there was also relief starting to build.

"What I am doing is what you need. Its the only thing left to do. Just lay back and enjoy the ride!" He continued to pummel her hard . Just let it happen. You need to cum!"

She couldnt believe it, he was driving into her. “No, no” she said but she was moaning those words she couldnt believe it, her body was enjoying this. Whatever this was.

He lifted her ankles to his shoulders bending her double and was thrusting deeper than ever. "Come on girl let your body take control ! Stop resisting the temptation. You will love it in the end. You might even beg for a pill."

She was never bent like that in her life and now he was completely inside her tight body. She whimpered as she felt him hit something inside her, “what are you hitting” she moaned as her climax was almost upon her She bucked her hips and pushed against his cock and came hard on him.

He knew better than to answer the question just now. He knew it would lead to 100 others so for now he wanted her to cum again and tone down the effect of the pill he had given her, He kissed her between her thighs and continued driving deep inside her he was not too far from his climax but he meant for her to have another first.

As she came down from her first climax her cheeks were bright red now, such on contrast on her white skin. She was breathing heavy as she tried to focus her mind. He wasnt stopping he kept moving inside her. Her hips still felt him. She moaned again as she was building towards another one.

"Come on little girl! You can do it. Just relax and let it wash over you." He started thrusting in earnest again. He could tell that she was getting close, but so was he. He thought breifly about the possibility of a pregnancy, but was pretty certain she could not conceive and just put it out of his mind.

There was something in his words. Bianca’s hips moved seeking him out and then she pushed down again her inner walls gripping him so very tight. She came hard again. Her whole body jerked. Milk leaked from her breast now running down her stomach.

As her body gripped him it pushed him over the edge and he exploded inside her filling her tiny womb with his seed. Leaving himself inside her, he let her ankles down from his shoulders and laid down with her on the bed.

She was panting hard but her womanhood was feeling better. She swallowed hard trying to focus her mind. She felt something inside her. “What’s inside me?” She asked afraid to know the answer could it be another one of his potions.

"Well it is completely natural. It is fluid that came from my body, and if things go correctly it will mix with your eggs and make a copy of us , half you and half me. It will grow inside you until it weighs about 6 or 7 lbs and then it will come out where I just entered you as a baby. That is the best potion of all but though my body made it, I had nothing to do with it. "

She was confused now as she has been so many times. “What eggs? And how does that happen? And what is a baby? And how does it come ou? And how does it grow?” He opened a can of worms that she knew nothing about, she didn’t understand what her own body was able to do, or what it all meant. She was starved of knowledge.

He hugged her gently. "Well we will just deal with those things one at a time. For now, you need to know that it is all very normal and real people live through it every day. ,,,, and maybe...just maybe.... we might be able to also. For now, are you felling better?"

She was shocked to hear it was all normal. Although she didn’t know anything about it. When he asked if she was feeling better Bianca nodded. “Why is your thing still inside me?” She questioned softly.

"Well for me at least its very pleasant . Is it pleasant for you? Besides it keeps the fluid inside you where it can do its work. " he slowly pulled out of her and his load of semen soon followed flooding her thighs.

She felt the warm gush hit her thighs and she became frieghten of it. She moved off the bed quickly looking at him her fear clear on her face. She didn’t know what to say or do.

"what is the matter?" he asked her seeing the fear in her eyes and then he realized what was wrong when she jumped off the bed and stared at her thighs and the puddle on the bed. " Don't worry, that is just the fluid I put in you spilling out. It seems I had plenty to give you. It is perfectly normal and something that can't be avoided. You have no way to hold it in." He grabbed a towel and helped her to clean up the mess.

She just looked at him, trying to understand why anyone would want to do this sort of thing, it seemed messy and scary. As he helped her clean up she saw blood on the towel. “Wait why am I bleeding....” that seem to only make her more frighten than ever.

"That won't happen ever again. except for you monthly cycle. There was a membrane sealing your vagina that got torn, and it bled a little. It has already stopped though. That too is perfectly normal, and happens to every woman."

Her heart was racing a bit this was all so new and strange to her. “How could anyone enjoy this?’ She asked him. While she did her breast were full of milk the stimulation from the orgasm helped them to fill more quickly and now they were leaking.

He saw the milk dripping and licked his lips. "If you want to sit down on the bed, I can take care of the dripping for you. If I empty them, they won't drip for at least a couple hours, but it is u to you." he smiled at her hoping she would take him up on the offer. He found sucking her tits to be very pleasant and relaxing.

She bit her lip, there was pressure in her breast and she needed it to stop. She just slowly nodded her. She took a seat on the bed careful not to sit in the mess he made on the sheets. She looked at him. “Will my breast ever stop doing this?” She asked softly

Back
Top Bottom