Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wizard and the Lady of Armador( NightSorceress and Wolvenrogue)

She couldnt believe what she was feeling. It was like a ripple through her body as he pinched and rolled her clit. She felt something happening inside her body. She was first very wet and then her hips moved on his cock trying to find something but she didn’t know what and then suddenly her inner walls were squeezing him tightly and she came hard on his cock.

Michael was caught by surprise, and though he could scarcely believe it , he found himself coming again and giving her a third load. "My my , look you are even bigger still ! That is good practice," he said .

“How are you doing this!” She cried as she felt her stomach grow again. She looked afraid but at the same time beautiful she looked how a woman was suppose to look ready to be filled with a new growing life. But with her pale skin and tiny body it was more dramatic. If he pulled from her body now everything would completely soak the bed.

Michael was not in a mood for pulling out of the girl, he felt quite comfortable buried in side her , He wasn't at all worried about soaking the bed, they had the other bed and he was not going to allow her to sleep alone any longer. "I think you look perfectly lovely with such a full belly, We will have to do this more often. "

Something else was full now as well. All the stimulation of sex her breast had filled now again. Not just filled they were extremely full milk streamed from her nipples. Down not to her extended belly. “Oh god we can’t keep this up” she was worried would she spend forever this way.

Michael just chuckled and took her spraying nipple in his mouth and sucked hard for several minutes and the switched to the other breast before continuing to stimulate her clit. " We are going to let you have another release before we stop. "

When he sucked her milk from her body she sighed in relief they were so full in such a short amount of time “why are breast like this” she asked as he drank. She felt him touch that same spot again on her womanhood it was so sensitive. Her hips moved again this time grinding down on his cock bumping her cervix causing her to moan. She didn’t know it but have climax was great for forcing more of his seed towards her egg. It also helped her produce more milk. “Why are you touching me again” she said in breathy words her climax building

"Because it will make you feel good . It will leave you relaxed and calm when you climax again. You will come to crave that feeling. It is normal and natural and part of how humans are made. and..... it will make you squeeze me inside of you, and I like that feeling. That is also normal and natural. We are designed to want each other. "

“I cant want this” she said through gritted teeth. SHe had now control over her body it wanted this. She wanted this. Even if her mind didnt. Her hips moved rubbing his tip against her cervix till it was against the tiny opening. She moaned and something inside her told her to press down against his tip. When she did she felt it push up again the opening till the tip poked through just a little directly into her womb, her bodies need was strong, and if he was thrusting he could help to drive more himself through the hole. The pain was overwhelming but it was also extremely arousing and she came hard on his cock. Her inner was squeezing him and her little opening squeezed his tip and she screamed in pure pleasure with the most intense orgasm she ever felt.

Michael's body was near spent but her squeezing his tip that way way more than he could hold back. He was in overload He reached for the bottle of green liquid and took a long pull . As the liquid flowed down his gullet it penetrated his body immediately and shocked his heart into fight mode. With his adrenaline flowing, his balls contracted hard and his prostate added still more fluid. He was pumping still more hot seed deep into her innermost sanctum and further stretching her. Michael's loud cry nearly matched as he gave her all his body possessed. He fell backward on the bed gasping for air and looked up at the swollen belly and pendulus breasts of the woman sitting astride his still throbbing member.

Her body was convulsing hard on him now. With all that seed inside her her stomach was extended a bit. She was going to be very beautiful pregnant. Her breast swelled again with milk from her very over stimulating orgasm. She was gasping for air. She felt him still inside her tiny opening to her womb. “what did you do to my body, why is there a new pain” with the pleasure from the orgasm fading she could feel the pain of his tip being where it shouldn’t but forced his seed to remain in her fertile womb.

Michael could barely choke out an answer between gasps . "You put... me there, I......didn't". He didn't attempt another answer but just lay there panting. In her position she was now in control and he was happy to let her be. but seeing her breasts so swollen and flowing he pull her down on his chest to give her some relief.

She shook her head “i could not have done that” she said. She was squirming to try to get him out of his body. But with the way they locked together he was going to be the to withdraw. She laid down and felt his seed move inside her. ‘There is to much inside me”

"You will be just fine!" he said before sucking her nipple into his mouth and once more relieving her of her excess milk. Her nipples seemed larger in his lips and the milk was flowing much easier now. He loved how her body responded when he sucked on her breasts.

“OH god you feel so deep inside me, its like you entered me twice.” Her walls were clenching and releasing his cock trying to figure out the new feeling of him in her womb. Her body felt so different her skin pulling on her stomach, her breast were full. “What is happening”

"You are being the perfect woman in every way. You are doing just what your body was intended to do. You are drawing in my cock and milking it for its seed, and you are being filled with it just as it was intended. It is glorious!"

She couldnt believe this what her body was meant to do she shook her head. “It feels strange, it feels unreal. I feel pain at one point where your....your....thing is inside me” she didn’t know the word for his member “at the other send i feel it is so thick and my opening is trying to hold it”

"Your body pulled me there. Apparently it wanted me that deep. All I did was follow its leading. It keeps clutching me and pulling me deeper, and t feels just wonderful. "

“No it couldn’t” she tried to deny the feeling she tried to forget it. “You have had your fun now wont you release my body?” She wasn’t sure he seemed to want to keep her full to increase his chance of making a baby inside her.

"I will release you when I am good and ready. You have a belly full of seed and we are going to give it every chance to do its work. Remember what I said about complaining. That is unless you want even more of my seed. "

“You already used my body enough for the rest of week even without me complaining! I can’t imagine that you are going to keep your word and only do this one time once away even if I dont complain, you seem to enjoy doing this” she explained to him. “Just take it out already!” She demanded her body was so full she wanted it all out of her.

He grabbed her hips and began to pump his cock hard in side her. " Apologize for that or I will keep my word. So help me!"

" I do enjoy it ! but there is nothing wrong with that. So you made your choice" He held her hips firmly and started pounding her in earnest. He didn't want her doubting the threat. Better hurry and apologize before I fill you again!"

“You can’t You can’t! How can you enjoy this when your forcing me to have your baby!” But as he was thrusting her body was respond to it as well growing wetter.

Back
Top Bottom