Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

With the siphon gone, Jin felt relief, but now she had to have the chains unwrapped from her. “I don’t know if I’ll be able to walk..” She admitted.

The chains broke with little resistance, simple iron chains with no magical protection. Jin was tired from having so much of her magic removed from her body, yet she found herself unable to fall asleep or even lose conciousness.

“I missed your company as well.. You bring me a calm I haven’t felt in so long..” She said softly.

“You can’t take me back to the estate..” She said after a while. “That hunter will be back after me, you’ll all be in danger.”

He shook his head, "I've been talking to the others who share the forest. They're willing to help me create a barrier to hide you. That monster won't harm you ever again."

“I cannot hide forever, Kojurou..” Jin reminded him. “But for now the place I need to be is in my grotto, I need to rebuild my strength, undo what he’s done to this body.”

“Kojurou.” Her voice became firm. “Do not seek him out.. he’s more dangerous than originally thought- he has the powers of many old gods, he’s been hunting and killing them, claiming their powers for himself.”

He stopped for a moment, to mainly catch his breath.
"I'll find a way. He'll bring himself here, I'm sure. I'll see what I can do to stop him when he gets here."

“You shouldn’t face him head on.” She was almost painfully tired at that point, having been without sleep for days. “His magic is far beyond mine.”

Jin was silent for more of the trek, probably resting, which could hardly be blamed since the majority of her magic had been removed. When they reached her forest, Jin stirred again, not speaking but Kojurou could tell she was awake. “The water... Just set me into the water.” She said softly.

Jin felt the cool water on her flesh, and the best she could, dragged herself further into the water, letting herself sink beneath the surface.

He exhaled, hoping he got her here in time to reverse what had happened. He rubbed his sore arms from carrying her before heading to the manor.

Jin had told Kojurou that she’d be able to heal herself with time, but he still couldn’t help but worry about her. What if the hunter had taken too much magic and she couldn’t be saved? He could do nothing but wait.

Jin lay at the bottom of the pond, small water and play spirits working together to create what looked like a seed pod around her, protection of some sorts for her physical being while she regained magic that lay dormant in the forest.

Back at the estate, Megohime and Masamune has just bid farewell to Motochika and Ren, who were returning to the sea.

Motochika said he would return with hair from his son's head to allow Megohime to find Nana for him. When Kojurou came through the door, Masamune looked over before rushing to him.
"Kojurou!"
"Ah, Masamune-sama...forgive my extended absence."

“Kojurou’s back?” Megohime peeked out from some shadows when she heard Masamune speak up, seeing Kojurou and emerging fully. “Hey! I was sure you’d forgotten us!”

Back
Top Bottom