Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"You sent me away...when I came to bring you home..." He could hear her crying now, "even after I confessed my feelings to you...you wouldn't come home..." She remembered how angry he was, how anguished he was, and how close his fire came to her, "I felt for sure you hated me...!"

He was quiet, sitting still in the dark before she saw him move closer. Yukimura held her tightly, smelling heavily of smoke. “I’m sorry Akihime.. I know it doesn’t mean much.. But I couldn’t risk hurting you.”

Her face scrunched up more and she wailed into his chest, holding onto him tightly.
"You big idiot! I didn't care about that! I lived with you all my life, I knew what you could and couldn't do! You wouldn't have hurt me even if the fire itself came to life!"

Yukimura didn’t know what to say to her, even now he feared he might lose construal of his magic again and hurt Akihime. “I’m sorry..” Was all he could mutter as he held her.

Yukimura nodded, doing just that, holding Akihime against his chest and listening to the forest around them.

Yukimura slowly pulled away, looking around. “We should travel further away, fire might give our location if they’re still searching..”

Jin didn’t know how long she had been imprisoned by Matsunaga, or how much of her magic had been siphoned, all she knew was she didn’t have much time left before she was dead, and all of her magic taken.

Matsunaga was off on another expedition, leaving her to die slowly alone. It was awful, there would be nothing left of her, not even a tree. She had hoped to see Kojurou one last time.

A good majority of Jin’s body had turned into a silver looking wood, the chains keeping her secured to the wall keeping her from moving as her flesh turned to wood.

Jin flinched at his voice, completely blind from slowly benign petrified. “Kojurou..?” She called back, the lower half of her face and throat still flesh, along with various other parts of her.

She could hear him make his way toward her and she heard hin gasp softly.
"God, what has he done to you?" He asked and she faintly felt hin touch her.

She let out a soft noise of relief at the gentle touch, having a faint laugh. “He’s killing me... Taking the magic from my body for himself..”

He looked amd tried to grab it, only to have it zap him. A failsafe of some kind, to keep a magical entity from removing it. "I'll have to find something to remove it with.'

“You shouldn’t be here, you’re in danger- if he comes back while you’re here-“ She frowned softly. “He’ll kill you.”

"That's a risk I'm willing to take.." He said gently, "Masamune-sama has Megohime-dono, he'll be fine without me.." He looked around and found a gaudy looking weapon hanging on the wall and grabbed it, turning it to the blunt side so he wouldn't cut Jin as he began beating at the bracelet

Jin felt her heart ache, and she would’ve shed tears had her eyes not been petrified. “Kojurou... Please don’t risk your life for what little of mine I have left..” She said softly.

“Then I am in your debt..” She said softly, feeling each hit, but feeling no pain in her petrified skin.

Once the metal was weak enough, he flipped it to the sharp edge and cut through it with a few hard swings, watching it clatter to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom