Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime frowned softly, not sensing any others nearby- no, she hadn’t noticed it before because it was so weak, but there was one other not too far away, hidden in the trees. She looked to Masamune, waiting to hear what he would chose.

"I pulled him from this big castle and these men in armor started chasing us.."
"You...pulles him from...the Order?" Masamune asked slowly. Motochika nodded and Masamune became almost anxious.
"If I get his chains off, you can never come back here."
"Of course!"

Megohime looked to Masamune, a confused look on her face. “What’s the Order?” She asked quizzically, of course she wouldn’t know, she spent most of her time hidden in a forest when she was alive, and all of her time with Masamune now.

Megohime scowled at the mere mention of the church. “What good people.” She muttered as Motochika brought them to his companion.

"Yeah, they're kinda shitty.." Masamune said as they followed Motochika toward the treeline.
"He's over here..." Motochika moved quickly to where he had hidden Ren and Masamune frowned.
"God, look at him...you may as well put him down.."
"No! He's so young! Too young! I won't let him die!" Motochika snapped.

Ren’s state had become worse and worse as Motochika had traveled, leaving him nearly completely incapacitated by the time they had reached Masamune. He hadn’t eaten in so long, and the only water he could manage to drink was only when he dunked his entire head underwater, drinking the water that flooded his mask. The chain cuffs had rubbed his skin raw, and they seemed to be growing infected.

Megohime looked to Masamune, not wanting to leave him with the newly met fae, but nodding and moving over to Ren, taking his hand before the both of them sunk quickly into the shadows, leaving without a noise.

"Wh-Where did they go...?" Motochika asked. Masamune nudged his head.
"To my home. Come, it's a bit of a walk from here." He said and started making his way home with Motochika in tow.

Megohime got Ren to the estate in mere seconds, taking him to the infirmary and laying him in one of the beds. She took off her cloaks hood down, not bothering to hide her horns inside the manor.

Megohime peered over the railing of the second floor. “Infirmary!” She called out, then headed back to the infirmary, waiting for Masamune and Motochika.

Megohime nodded, and again, vanished into the shadows, only for a short time before returning to Masamune, holding a large, old looking book in her arms.

"Thank you.." He said gently and began to flip through before he found what he needed. He drew a symbol on each lock of the shackles and the mask, muttering some incantation under his breath. Megohime felt fuzzy, she always felt fuzzy when Masamune borrowed her magic. The locks fizzled and smoked, shaking gently as the magic in the iron tried to fight against Masamune and Megohime's. Finally, after some louder, more forceful chanting, the locks popped open with a gentle cracking sound.

Megohime didn’t find the feeling unpleasant, but it was odd; watching Masamune work.
Ren’s tired eyes opened when the shackles all came off at once, letting out a soft breath of relief, but it was clear the shackles were the least of his problems. He was clearly ill, and needed medical attention soon or he wouldn’t make it.

Megohime nodded, staying where she was, gathering up Masamune’s book and holding it carefully. “Masamune employs some of the best healers, if anyone can help him, it’s them.”

Motochika nodded, watching Ren worriedly. Masamune returned with the healer and nudged his head to have Megohime and Motochika leave him to work.

Megohime motioned for Motochika to follow her as she left the infirmary; Ren watched Masamune with unfocused eyes, too tired to try and figure out who he was or what he was doing.

Megohime stiffened a bit, casting her gaze down at the tea in her hands. “I’m not a fae, I’m human..” She said softly.

Back
Top Bottom