Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime had always been sore on the subject of her horns, unable to conceal them no matter what she did. “..I was a human. I died..” She muttered.

“It’s done with, not to say there aren’t draw backs... but I’m happy, I’m with Masamune again..” She said with a small smile. “Even if I look the way I do.”

He thought it was rather endearing. She was something he had never encountered before, an odd looking not-fae with a human who loved her and was kind to her. His heart ached for Nana, to have her with him and their son.

Megohime glanced up at Motochika, frowning softly. “Your friend will be just fine, Masamune won’t let him die, not once he’s set his mind to saving him.”

She felt she had struck a nerve, hesitating for a moment before speaking up again. “Have you lost someone..?”

"The woman I love...the one thing more important to me than the sea...those people took her from me, and I was so close to getting her back...but she just...vanished...her scent stops at the castle.." He answered sadly.

Megohime frowned deeply, muttering a soft apology. “I... Might be able to find her..?” She set her tea down. “Do you have anything of hers? Hair, personal items, anything?”

“I could try to divination her location with some of your sons hair if you wanted me to.” She said softly. “I wouldn’t need much, just some clippings.”

“If her person isn’t being hidden by magic, I’ll more than likely be able to find her without issue.” She said with a nod.

Motochika nodded and looked up when Masamune came in.
"Well, he's out of the woods. He'll be ok, he just needs rest."
"Thank you...thank you so much..."

Ren was weak, but within a weeks time of rest, he’d be able to travel again with no risk to his health.

When he came in to check on Ren late in the night, he found the bed empty, then a soft voice reaching his ears, one that made him feel eerily calm. “S-Stop right there..”

“D-Don’t try to trick me! Be quiet!” He ordered, his voice coming from behind Masamune, clearly the Siren was scared, confused as to where he was. “H-How do I leave, where am I?”

Back
Top Bottom