Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

He shifted his head to look at him. “Can you pick a lock..? Know magic..?” In all honesty, the ocean water was the best feeling in the world at the moment, and it would’ve felt better if he wasn’t starving and in pain.

Ren only rolled his head back to its initial position. “I’ll starve before then... Just leave me here... rather drown then go back..” Go back? Were those his only options? Die or return to the humans who tormented him?

"I'm not going to let you die, young one...I'll find you help, don't worry...get on my back, ok?" He moved to let Ren have room to grab onto his pelt, "I'll find a witch or someone who can help."

Ren didn’t respond, but he climbed onto Motochika’s back regardless, holding onto him as the waves lapped at them, looking at the sun setting; he hadn’t seen a sunset in how many weeks?

Motochika began to swim back to the shoreline, surely those knights had given up by now? They had hidden amongst the rocks for long enough. When they reached the beach, he gently pulled Ren onto the sand and wriggled out of his pelt, wrapping it around his waist to keep himself covered. He would have to find clothes for them before he went hunting for a witch.

Ren was able to trudge after Motochika, the chains rattling as he walked, clothes dripping wet, but he didn’t seem to mind so much.

Ren nodded, even though he was sure his legs would give out, holding onto Motochika for support as they walked.

Masamune was in town walking around at the same time, walking around with Megohime in her human form. It was a small date that he had insisted upon, wanting to spend time with her.

Megohime wore a heavy cloak, a dark red with gold embroidery, holding Masamune’s hand with a rather happy expression. They had been having a rather normal day, then Megohime frowned, glancing to Masamune. “We’re being followed.. Just one..” She said softly.

“It feels like a magical creature..” She muttered. “It doesn’t... feel hostile, but they’ve been watching us for a while.”

“Ah- what, wait..!” Megohime hurried after Masamune, making sure her good stayed up and over her horns.

Megohime hurried after Masamune, catching up and taking his hand again. “Jeez, what if this thing wants to kill you..!”

Her cheeks flushed and she looked down, grumbling something he couldn’t make out, but she didn’t try any further to stop him.

Megohime paused for a moment nodding. “Yeah, he’s here.” She said quietly, looking around to try and spot him.

Masamune stopped and turned on his heel, spotting the white haired man instantly.
"Why are you following us?"
"Please..." Motochika said, almost nervously, "I have a young one, he's very sick...I can't get the chains off him..."
"Chains?" Masamune repeated.

Back
Top Bottom