Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

He could see the boy recoil, face twisted with fear and hatred, but why? Masamune hadn’t even had the chance to properly speak with the kid. “Don’t touch me... Just lead me outside..!” It was clear he was growing increasingly agitated, why was he so scared of him?

“Humans are all the same.. they only want to help themselves..” Ren still had marks from when he was bitten too hard, the feeling of teeth sinking into his flesh still bringing him terror.

"Not...like the others..." Masamune almost croaked. His throat felt tight trying to talk, like he hadn't had water in days. He started to walk out of the room, guiding Ren out.

That almost made Ren cry, but instead he let out a bitter laugh, how many times had he heard that whispered into his ear while being violated and used? “No you aren’t, all humans are the same.” He said softly, his voice barely above a whisper.

Megohime followed just after Motochika, Ren’s eyes growing wide; were they captured? No, was Motochika selling him off? He felt his chest tighten, panic gripping him tightly. “Protect me.” The words washed over Masamune with a ferocity that made his head spin, clouding his mind and twisting his judgment.

Megohime felt her body tingle and go fuzzy again, Masamune borrowing her magic to strike a bolt of lightning at Motochika's feet.
"Jesus! Yougin, stop! They helped us, helped pull you from death's door! Let him go!"

“Masamune stop!” Megohime made a move to step forward and Ren looked like he’d lose it. “Don’t let her get closer!” What was Motochika saying? Why would any human help him if not to just use him as a tool like in the past? “Th-They just are gonna turn us in...”

"They weren't gonna! We were gonna go straight to the sea once you were able! I swear! Look! Yer shackles are gone! Why would they take them off if they were gonna send you back and me with ya?!"
"Mego..." Masamune sounded less strained now, Ren's voice pushing him deeper under his spell, "Don't get in the way."

Megohime flinched, Masamune’s one control over her keeping her from interfering. “You might have to get Kojurou...” Megohime muttered to Motochika.
“What if..” Ren looked confused, like he was trying hard to make sense of everything that was happening.

“He’s... not home.. fuck..” Megohime clenched her fists, unable to move from her spot. “What’s wrong with him, we’re helping him..!”

Ren seemed to waver more, but he only shook his head more. “You’re just trying to trick me too!” He cupped his hands over his ears, clenching his jaw, tears falling down his cheeks. “Don’t let them near me! Protect me!” He ordered Masamune.

Masamune shot another bolt of lightning, barely missing Motochika this time.
"Lad, I swear to you! I would not rescue you just to send you back! That's pointless! Please, listen to me! What those humans did to you was wrong, but this one is kind! He has only shown kindness to us! Please, just settle down!" Motochika tried to reason.

Ren pressed his hands to his head and cried weakly, sinking to his knees behind Masamune. “Stop fighting..” He said softly.

Nana had been informed by one of Lucifers demons that their wedding day would be that day, bringing with them a wedding dress- if it could be called that at all. It covered her less than underwear, the fabric sheer, allowing others to be able to see her body beneath it. It was embroidered with lace and ended mid-calf. She put it on, face burning red with embarrassment, having on only the dress and her undergarments. Many demons came in and out of the small house, helping her prepare for the ceremony, one demon washing her hair before combing it and braiding it, weaving small black flowers into her hair, ones she had never seen before.

None of it felt real, nothing made her feel anything. It really was real, she was going to marry another man, never to see Motochika or her son ever again, selling off her soul. She followed whatever the demons requested of her, having grown use to their appearances, them being relatively respectful so long as she was obedient.

Nana kept her gaze down, keeping her chest covered as she moved to stand before Lucifer, the cool night breeze bringing goosebumps to her skin.

Nana glanced up, looking at the demons around them and noticing they all had their eyes on them, her embarrassment only grew, keeping an arm to her chest to cover herself.

Back
Top Bottom