Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Mitsunari himself even partook in Ren on occasion, but he was nowhere near as rough as the other knights were, almost like he actually cared if he hurt Ren. Still, he didn't much appreciate how he was used, even if he was a siren, he had never once seduced a single person that he had slept with, not in his time in the Order at least.

The cell opened and he was ready for the mask to be placed back on him, but Mitsunari stepped in and moved toward him
"What happened to your body?" He asked.

Ren looked up at Mitsunari, a soft frown forming on his face. “It’s nothing... Just some bruises..” He said quietly, turning his head away so he didn’t have to meet his gaze.

Ren only felt shame, his face flushing with embarrassment. “I can still preform my job.. It doesn’t matter..” He didn’t want to say it, didn’t want to admit he let anyone who came into his room use him like a whore.

Ren clenched his fists, glancing behind him at Mitsunari before turning fully to face him. “Mitsunari..” It felt like the sound around his head started to resonate in a gentle lull, like waves around him. “Come here.”

His face twitched into a gentle scowl and he tried his best to ignore the alluring hum but his body moved on its own, making his way toward him.

Ren stood up from the cold stones, only in his shirt and trousers, the metal mask still in Mitsunari’s hands. Once Mitsunari stopped in front of him, he reached out and touched the cold armor he always wore. “Kiss me.” The soft hum only grew louder in his ears, a gentle warmth spreading across his body, like a sort of bliss.

Ren felt dirty for doing what he was, doing the same thing that was done to him, but a part of him was twisted inside, darkened by rage and self hatred. It was still no excuse. He kissed back, holding the kiss for a moment longer before pulling away. “Touch me..”

Ren leaned up to hum softly in his ear, the feelings of conflict washing away, and he moved to kiss Mitsunari once again.
Besides the feeling of Ren’s lips on his, he suddenly felt a sharp burning on his arm, a familiar feeling, then Ren was gone. The Siren was no longer kissing him, but pinned to the wall by the neck, Tachi holding him off the ground with rage in his eyes. By the looks of Tachi, and the feathers slowly growing from his skin, his nails needle sharp, he was trying to force a transformation- the cause of the burning feeling on Mitsunari’s arm, one of his dozen chain marks visible. “Mitsunari.” He called out to him, trying to break him free of the trance, his pupils slits in his rage.

It was too late, Tachi’s claws sinking into Ren’s flesh and crushing his throat. Ren wheezed and coughed up blood, eyes wide. Tachi dropped Ren, who crumpled to the floor trying to breathe, holding his bleeding throat.
Tachi spun to look at Mitsunari, rage still burning in his eyes, but his transformation was slowly subsiding. “Why didn’t you put his mask back on?! You know how dangerous he is!”

Tachi tried to calm himself, grinding his teeth and looking away. “You shouldn’t speak to this thing.” He muttered. “It’s nothing but trouble.”
Ren laid on the flood, holding his throat and looking to Mitsunari, regret and fear in his eyes; he knew even this wound wouldn’t kill him.

"Go..." He said weakly, his gaze down. He knew that he had to report it, and he knew that Tachi was aware of it as well, "Get out of here before I have to put irons on you myself..."

Tachi lowered his head, silently leaving the room as ordered; Mitsunari knew he had only done it out of loyalty, that he had only been trying to protect him, but it didn’t change the fact that he had technically fatally wounded Ren- had it been anyone else they’d be dead.

It wasn't long until a handful of knight enforcers found Tachi, holding special chains in which to restrain him.
"Griffon known aa Tachi, thou art accused and therefore being tried for the attempt on the life of another magical creature. Have ye any words in your own defence?"

Tachi knew that they were coming for him, he didn’t try to hide, he wasn’t going to run or fight. “None.” He said firmly, only moving closer to the knights who held the chains, knowing he was going to be punished for his actions, and accepting it fully.

He followed them without any fuss, a scowl on his face as he was led through the massive building, people staring and murmuring in shock at the sight of Tachi in chains.

He was brought to the judgement hall and made to stand before the Knight Commander, who looked down at him in disappointment.
"Tachi, mighty Griffon, you are charged with the attempt to take the life of another creature inside the very walls of this proud Order. I'm sure I do not have to tell you what action must be taken."

Tachi kept his gaze down, a soft scowl on his face as the Knight Commander spoke to him. “No, Sir.” He said, knowing exactly what happened to unruly creatures, be it they weren’t executed.

Back
Top Bottom