Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“Why? I-“ That’s right, she was his wife now, why would he allow for another man to live with her? “Will I be allowed to tell him goodbye?” She asked softly.

Nana felt like her heart would break in two, but she only nodded, whispering a soft agreement.
He had set up a modest home for her, already full of some food and furniture; simple things she’d need to survive on her own.

She gave another silent nod, clearly upset by the fact she could never see Motochika again, but took solace in the fact that she had Nobu still.

Nana actually felt her heart skip a beat. “Can’t keep my child..?! Why..?!” She looked absolutely devastated, almost like she would cry.

“You won’t have to raise him at all! I’ll care for him, I’ll do it all on my own, you won’t even have to see him!” She tried desperately to bargain with him, not wanting to lose the last thing she had of herself and Motochika, the only good thing left.

She wanted to scream, scream in rage and frustration, but also from heartbreak. “I don’t know where Motochika is.” She said quietly. “He’s been gone almost a year. I won’t just send him to some orphanage.”

“No!” She shot back quickly, fighting her tears now. “Please, let me send him to live with Motochika! I just need to find him!”

"And have you run away like the last one did?!" His rage personified, towering over her easily, "I think not!!" He yelled before forcing himself to calm down, "If it will make you more...cooperative...after he is born, I will take him to Motochika."

Nana had barely registered that she had broken out in a cold sweat, having taken a step back out of fear, knees trembling. Qatar couldn’t even speak, only nodding numbly, face a bit pale.

She only spent a day or two alone in her new home before Lucifer returned, and this time with what she could only assume was a demon, as it’s appearance was quite frightful.

Nana was heavily pregnant and clearly ready to give birth any day now, but yet she hadn’t even gone into labor yet. She looked a little dreary, but gave a nod. “I’m alright..”

Nana looked confused, shaking her head. “I don’t understand? I haven’t had any contractions yet.”

Nana was beyond confused, following without a struggle and doing as she was told, lest she face his wrath again.

Nana felt a small shudder of fear run down her spine, what was he talking about? She hadn’t even had contractions or felt anything, surely she wasn’t due yet? And how would he know anyway?

Back
Top Bottom