Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She moved her heavy eyes to look at him, then tried to get up, tried to use her magic on him, grunting with effort and pain as she slowly struggled to sit up.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said before pointing to her wrist. It looked like a bangle with runes all over it, "If you use your magic, it'll only siphon it faster."

Jin collapsed forward, feeling so very weak, arms trembling from supporting her weight. “What have you done to me..?” She asked, barely managing to look up at him through her disheveled hair.

"Those runes with siphon out all of your magic until you are no more than a shell of...well whatever it is you gods are made of." He told her.

Jin scowled deeply, then noticed something on the inside of her wrist. She brought her arm up to inspect it, and it was silver tree bark. She pulled her sleeve down to conceal it, if anything mostly from herself. The words the hunter spoke were true, her magic was being drained from her body, and soon she would collapse and cease to be. “Why? I’ve harmed no humans, caused no trouble, why do you do this?” She asked through a clenched jaw.

“We aren’t here to be of use to humans..!” She hissed back, then her head started to spin and she slumped back down on the floor. “You know not what you’re doing, you’ll kill many fae in this grasp for power..!”

His words sent rage through her, and she forced herself back up, gnashing her teeth. “You’ll destroy this world..” She took a shaky step forward, barely managing to her feet in the process. “You’ll regret your every action..!”

She made it one more step before she fell to one knee, just out of arms reach. “You won’t succeed..” She had dark circles under her eyes, her complexion pale.

Last edited:
“I do not need saving... I will rid of you myself.” She said, but was unable to move from her spot. Her strength had been all but robbed from her, only leaving a small sliver of it behind. She had to focus on it, preserve her magic so she could slay him, but it would take time.

She only slumped against the wall, focusing on building her magic as it was siphoned away. As she thought, it would take some time, but she would be able to save up enough for a spell or two, just enough to get away.

Nana was treated rather well within the confinement of the Orders prison with all things considered; a warm bed to sleep in, clean clothes to wear, and even three hot meals a day. She would be treated with care, as she was carrying a valuable asset, and the Order did not want to waste it. A halfling was incredibly rare, and it’s potential vast.

She was alone in her cell as she always was, so she was understandably spooked when she suddenly heard a cane tap against the floor in front of her. "My, my, you poor thing. What a sad hand Fate has dealt you."

Nana let out a soft gasp, startled by the sudden appearance of another. Her milky eyes stared ahead blankly, dead from an old wound. “Who’s there?”

Nana flinched at the touch, but didn’t pull away completely. “I-I don’t understand..” She shook her head. “What do you mean? Who are you?”

"A concerned passerby, saddened by your sorry state. With child, imprisoned, your lover gone and seeming to never return." He said, "I can get you out of here. For a price."

Nana’s heart skipped a beat, this man could free her from this prison? “A-And my son, would he be freed as well? I wouldn’t have to leave him here?” She leaned forward slightly, expression desperate.

Nana struggle to her feet, still eager to learn this mans identity, and how he was able to make it into her locked room. “What do I have to do? You said there was a price, what is it?”

Back
Top Bottom