Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“I’m glad, I quite enjoy your company he-” She was cut off with a grunt, jerking forward as a look of confusion and pain twisted her face. She looked immediately faint as she slowly slumped forward, catching herself before she fell forward, a large iron spike impaled into her back.

"Jin-dono!!" Kojurou tried to grab it but it burned his hand.
"And what is Date's pet doing out here with a God?" Kojurou looked and saw a rather ornate looking hunter approached them. Kojurou scowled and lunged at him, only to be thrown back by a simple iron woven fish net.

Masamune heard the front door open and shut and assumed Kojurou had come back from his leisurely stroll through the woods.

Jin’s body felt like it had been plunged into fire, the iron stake through her chest making it hard to breathe or move. “Kojurou..!” She watched him stumble back and he pinned to the forest floor by the heavy iron net, which burned his skin as the stake inside her did. She ground her teeth, blood dripping steadily from her mouth and wound as she turned her attention onto the hunter approaching them. “I don’t know how you entered this forest.. But you certainly aren’t leaving it alive..” She snarled through her teeth, bringing her arm up to cast her magic.

Megohime lounged in his lap as he read, tail curling and uncurling lazily as she enjoyed the quiet moment with Masamune, paying no attention to the sounds of the door opening and closing.

"Ah, ah, ah." Matsunaga drew a burning rune with his fingers and it shot out and wrapped around Jin's whole arm, sealing off her magic. "I've been at this a very long time, you know. I know every little spell and cast you dying Gods can make."

"Megohime-dono~" Masamune shot upright in his seat, the voice alone chilling the entire manor, "Come out and play, Megohime-dono~"

She winced and drew her arm back, slowly sinking lower to the ground. Jin already felt herself growing weaker and weaker from the iron, and did her best just to keep herself upright. She gripped the end of the stake that protruded from her chest and started to pull, despite the metal burning her skin.

Megohime felt a chill down her spine and she looked to Masamune with panic in her eyes, had her husband found them somehow? Why hadn’t they been alerted by the forest surrounding them, or even Kojurou?

"J...Jin-dono! Don't! You'll only hurt yourself more!" Kojurou protested. Matsunaga stood over Jin and drew another rune, this one green and sprinkling a faint mist over her.
"There will be time for that soon, Jin. Right now, sleep." He told her calmly.

"Are you upstairs~?" The voice sounded so clear, despite being in the foyer of the manor, "Never fear~ I shall find you soon enough~"

Jin struggled to stay awake, to stay upright, but she slowly sunk down to the forest floor, groaning softly. “Ko...jurou...” She slumped forward at the hunters feet, the iron weakening her enough to be affected by his spells, which otherwise would not affect her.

Megohime covered her mouth to choke back a cry, flowing her eyes tightly. No, no, it couldn’t be him, she had made a pact with Masamune that protected her from him, it had to be someone else. “What should we do..?” She whispered to Masamune.

Matsunaga picked Jin up easily and smirked down at Kojurou as he struggled under the net, effectively burning himself further.
"Farewell, Right Eye of the Dragon." He said calmly before turning and leaving. Kojurou roared amd tried to push through the pain, but he only became more tangled.

"We deal with the sonovabitch." He whispered back. They could hear the slow footsteps making their way up the stairs, and a gentle scraping of steel against the marble floor.

Megohime nodded, steadying herself before they both left the library to greet the unwelcome guest.

Masamune channelled fire carefully in his hand as they moved slowly to meet this person. He was tall, lanky, an albino with a mask over his mouth.
"Ah. There you are, Megohime-dono~ I've been looking everywhere for you~" He said.

Megohime scowled, her tail bristling and her fingernails growing sharp. “Who the hell are you?” She sneered at him.

"My name is Tenkai. And I have been looking for you for so long. Your home was empty, so I did some poking around."
"You sick son of a-" Masamune threw the fireball at him but he merely smacked it away with one of his scythes.

Megohime felt the same tug in her chest, the uncontrollable urge to protect Masamune, and she quickly moved in front of him, baring her teeth. “I have nothing for you, begone!”

"You are a bride of Satan. A most powerful witch indeed~ and now that you are an unbound demon, you're even more powerful than before~" He told her, slowly moving closer.

She narrowed her eyes at him. “I’m not unbound, I have a master, one I’ve already pledged myself to.” She didn’t back away from him, keeping herself between Masamune and the intruder to protect Masamune.

Megohime quickly rushed forward to stop Tenkai, grabbing the raised blades with her bare hands to stop them, teeth bared and tail lashing. “If you think killing him will get me to bind to you, you’re wrong!”

"And what can I do to make it right, hm~?" He asked before a fireball was lobbed over Megohime to hit him. He barely dodged, ripping his blades from Megohime's hands.

She winced but only pressed forward in her attack, trying to drive him backward down the stairs. “Run yourself through with your blades.” She hissed sarcastically.

Masamune shot a bolt of lightning at Tenkai and he narrowly side stepped that attack. Tenkai rushed forward, swinging his scythe and aiming for Megohime's side. But it was a trick, he abandoned the scythe and moved passed Megohime to get to Masamune.

“No!” Megohime’s arm shot out and she just managed to grab a handful of the mans long hair, yanking him backwards and throwing him down the stairs, quickly following after him.

Megohime’s hands crackled with electricity, an angry scowl on her face. “You were an idiot to come here alone.” She hissed, then charged again, trying to take his head off.

Megohime gasped and ground her teeth, raking her claws up his back before stumbling away. “You say that like I'm going to let you leave!” She snarled as she charged again.

Back
Top Bottom