Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime didn’t stop, going after him again and again, pummeling him to the ground over and over. Her form had started to change as she continued her attack, her rage showing as her legs lost their human form and reverted to their beastly form, shadowy smoke rolling off her, and her eyes glowing with her rage.

Megohime flinched, but stopped, turning to look at him over her shoulder with an embarrassed expression. “Sorry..” She muttered, and slowly the smoke dissipated, and her eyes stopped glowing.

She nodded, taking a small step away from Tenkai on the ground, and toward Masamune. “I do, should I use it on him?”

Megohime nodded and turned back to Tenkai, murmuring the incantation Masamune had taught her, flicking her wrist and sending the man somewhere else off of the property.

“How did he get in? I thought the forest kept out intruders.” Megohime asked, looking to Masamune with worry.

Megohime nodded and quickly followed after him, worried for Kojurou, what had happened? Why hadn’t he noticed the intruders?

Masamune headed into the forest, immediately alarmed when it didn't rise up to beat on Megohime. "Kojurou!" He called and jogged deeper.

Megohime was jumpy at every turn, every noise or movement, but she was never attacked once. “What’s going on, I thought I couldn’t step foot in here..” She muttered.

Megohime stopped, smelling something familiar, the scent of burning flesh. “Masamune, this way!” She said, taking off in a hurry, following her nose to where she smelled the burning scent.

Masamune hurried after her and when he caught up to her, they found Kojurou stuck under an iron net.
"Kojurou!" Masamune pulled it off and Kojurou gadped raggedly.
"He took her..." He gasped. Masamune scowled softly.
"Who?"
"Some...some hunter. He took Jin-dono." Kojurou replied. Masamune looked to Megohime, hoping she knew what he was talking about

Megohime shook her head, not knowing of who it could’ve been. “I’ve heard of hunters, but I never did any poking, didn’t want anyone poking back.”

"She's the one protecting the forest!" Kojurou argued. Masamune rose his hands.
"Settle down. We'll find her and bring her back." He said, "Whoever she is..."

“She’s the one who attacked me when I first came into the forest... But I really don’t know much about the hunter, witches avoided them like the plague.” Megohime said.

Jin woke slowly, body still feeling painfully heavy, and with the stake still stuck through her chest. She turned her head slowly, everything sluggish.

Back
Top Bottom