Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

It was easy to see Amaya was slowly breaking under Mitsunari’s boot, her eyes mostly downcast and she hardly spoke to him at all.

She picked her head up, looking at him with tired eyes, eyes that would soon be broken. “What..?” She looked to his leg, then back up at him. “No.”

Amaya clenched her teeth, turning her head away as she slowly moved to shift her hips forward, standing up slightly before lowering herself to straddle his leg. She had long since been given a change of clothes, now only wearing a rough tunic and nothing more. She found her position awkward, having to readjust so her arms were now pulled back behind her, still locked to the wall by chains, forcing her to lean forward and thus her face closer to Mitsunari’s.

He could see her lower lip tremble at the command, and she looked away, completely embarrassed. “Please no more..” She begged quietly; her pact with a young girl was foolish, her feelings would reflect her owners over time, making it more than easy to break her.

She clenched her fists and struggled within herself. If she submitted, she would be bound to this man, shared between two masters by force. It wasn’t something she wanted to experience, it wasn’t common, would he mind even be stable after that?
“I-I.... can’t..”

Amaya choked back a soft sob as she slowly started to moved her hips as ordered, rolling them forward to rub herself against his leg. Tears of humiliation rolled down her cheeks, and she kept her head turned away, her movements slow and shaky, unwilling to do more.

“I can’t..!” She practically choked out, her movements slowing, wanting to stop, fists clenched tightly.

“It’s betrayal..!” She slowed to a complete stop, already throbbing between her legs, not wanting to continue at all. “I cannot betray my master..!”

“A familiar can’t have two masters... It isn’t right..” She had endured more than enough from human men, her spirits had been broken and shoved into the dirt.

She had finally given in, agreeing to lend him her strength if he agreed to stop abusing her. It weighed heavily in her chest, made her feel disgusting, but she had little choice.

She refused to answer him, refused to even look at him as he stood to leave her cell, too ashamed to speak.

A couple knights guided her to where she would be staying, and on her way she passed Akihime.
"Amaya!" She tried to move over but the knights stopped her. "Are you ok? I've been so worried!"

Amaya glanced up, but shame brought her eyes away quickly. “Forgive me... I couldn’t withstand any longer..” She muttered, Akihime feeling shame burning in her own chest as it did in Amaya’s.

She frowned softly, knowing she endured such awful things before she gave in. But then she smiled gently and shook her head.
"Daijoubu! I'm proud of you regardless! You stayed strong to the end!" She told her, "It'll be ok, I promise! I'll do what I can to stay close!"
"That's enough." The knight hissed.

Back
Top Bottom