Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"I will let you sit and simmer then, until you are ready to speak more cooperatively." He said and turned to Daisuke, "Go check on Hidemune and Minehime. They have become lazy in their down time."
"Hai." Daisuke placed his fist to his breast in salute before heading off. Mitsunari gave Amaya one final glance before he left her as well.

Amaya only watched them leave, a faint scowl on her face as they left her alone in her cell again.

Akihime laid on the hard wooden cot of her cell, staring blankly at the floor. She hoped Amaya was alright, she had only woken up an hour or so ago. She had no idea what these people did to faefolk or wit2xhes and wizards and warlocks. What if they had ever found Yukimura? Would they kill him? Wpuld Daisuke kill him? Her heart sank. She hoped not.

Amaya was left alone in her cell for days, which only bothered her because she didn’t know of Akihime’s fate.

Amaya only stirred slightly, enough to pick up her head and look at Mitsunari through her long, thick locks. “The one I offer nothing to? I suppose.”

He moved into her cell, holding a small slip of paper that woon began to shiver and shake the closer he got to her.
"As breaking a contract between master and familiar is difficult and may kill you, this will put you in temporary service to me. You will follow my commamd to a degree, anything else will require Akihime's command." He stated flatly.

Amaya sneered and pressed herself against the wall, as far from the talisman as she could get. “Obey your commands? I’d rather be left in the summer heat.” She hissed.

"I care not for what you prefer." He said and slapped the talisman on the closest thing he could get to; her thigh sparked with magic as the talisman sunk into her skin, leaving a numb tingling.

Amaya hissed and pulled hard on the restraints keeping her against the wall, watching the talisman disappear beneath her skin. Other than the numb feeling in her thigh, she didn’t feel much change, only her own anxiety.

Amaya flinched away from him, keeping her scowl on her face as he moved closer, keeping her mouth shut. If he wasn’t going to ask a direct question, she wouldn’t answer it.

Her expression changed easily to one of embarrassment, eyes widening and her cheeks flushing with color. “No! What kind of awful question is that!?”

She only seemed to grow more flustered. “I’ve never touched any of my masters that way!” She snapped at him.

She let out a gasp, pulling hard on the metal cuffs around her wrists and pressing her legs firmly together. “Unhand me!” She demanded, the tips of her ears flushed.

"Not until you answer my question. Truthfully." He stated as he worked his fingers over her clit. He seemed disinterested, really. "Did you please yourself to the thought of your new master?"

She struggled against him, trying to push him away with her legs, his hand under the skirts of her dress. “No! She’s a child!” She buckled a little, hunching forward and letting out a soft grunt.

“I’ve never touched her!” She forced out, biting back a soft moan. This was humiliating, his hand under her skirts, touching her in such a manner; the way it made her feel. She was already wet, and when he pushed her legs back open, her face flushed a deep red.

She was trembling now, gasping softly, fighting to keep her eyes open as she hunched forward the best she could. “N-No..!” A soft moan finished off her sentence. “Please... No more..!” Her legs twitched and he could see her fighting herself, it showed clearly on her face.

Back
Top Bottom