Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Akihime rushed to help her but Daisuke grabbed her arm roughly.
"Let me go!"
"You were harbouring a fae. I didn't want to have to ever bring you into the Order but now you leave me no choice." He stated lowly, "I'm sorry, Akihime."
"Please don't do this, Daisuke...! Please...!"

"I-I can't...! I can't take a life...!" She said, "Daisuke, please, you can't do this...! Just let us go...! We won't cause harm, you know that...!" Daisuke scowled and muttered something in the fae language, Amaya's eyes growing heavy. Sleep magic. But Daisuke had no inate ability, how was he able to do that? Was it something the knights could do, like with familiars?

Amaya tried dragging herself across the floor to get to Daisuke, grinding her teeth as she watched Akihime slump forward in his grasp.

She bared her teeth up at him, swiping at him with the sharp point she had made of her broken hand.

His armored boot came up and slammed down on her spear-hand, shattering the ice easily.
"D...Daisuke...please..." Akihime slurred in her half sleep, "Don't...do this..."

Amaya let out a wail of pain, recoiling and cradling her arm close to her chest, grinding her teeth in agony.

Daisuke traced a rune with his finger and iron cuffs snapped over Amaya's wrists, a chain slithering into Daisuke's hand.
"Let's go, scum." He hissed lowly before tugging hard on the chain as he walked out of the cellar.

Amaya barely had the strength to follow Daisuke up the stairs, stumbling and having to crawl part way up, the anti-magic rune on her causing her great pain.

He pulled her out of the house and hauled the unconscious Akihime over the back of his horse, securing her before mounting up. He made Amaya walk as he rode steadily back to the Order.

Amaya struggled the most during the day, and it showed; she looked like she was sweating, but in reality, she was beginning to melt, and she would stumble and fall often.

Amaya grunted, letting the tug pull her off balance and she hit the dirt path with a heavy thud, not bothering to try and get up as she was dragged behind the horse. She was too exhausted to move any longer, her body temperature rising to a dangerous level.

Amaya felt the horse stop, and she was no longer being dragged in the dirt, and the next moment she felt the weight on her lift. The fool had actually removed the seal, but it would still be some time before she was able to do anything with her magic. Slowly managing to her feet, she spat at the ground, glaring at Daisuke.

“And how will a little boy make me regret anything?” She wheezed out, following him all the same.

"I can make you regret being the ill omen that ruined my life. I can make you repent for your sins against the innocent." He stated, gripping the reigns tight, "I know you're the reason Yukimura's magic went rampant like that. It's your fault my family was killed too soon."

“No, sadly you’re wrong. That was entirely him, I had no hand in what happened that night. Had the boy been stronger, none of the other orphan children would've burned up the way that they did.” She said with a soft chuckle.

She wasn’t expecting it, and didn’t have time to prepare, landing hard on her nose. She slowly gathered herself back onto her knees. “You think I’m the one that killed those children but it was you, all of you. You allowed him to live with you when you knew he was dangerous, and look where that got you.”

He only grew angrier. Akihime was the one that let him stay. She put too much trust in things she couldn't control. All because she pined for him. Well, look what that got her.

Back
Top Bottom