Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Amaya did just that, dropping to the ground and clawing at her chest, steam rising steadily from her as it burned deep into her flesh, tearing screams from her.

"I can do a lot to make you regret what you've done." He said lowly, "Though I would be punished, I could just kill you here. But where's the fun in that?"

Amaya couldn’t answer him, she could barely breathe, eyes wide with agony, her screams starting to spook the horse.

He removed the rune and pat the horse's neck soothingly, "Shut your mouth. Don't speak until we return." He hissed before starting back to the Order's castle.

Amaya didn’t have the strength to argue the point, only scowling softly as she followed him once more, this time in silence.

It was a day's walk to the headquarters, where Daisuke left his horse to bring in Akihime and Amaya.
"Is Mitsunari-sama available? Or Tachi-san? I have a white witch and a fae to bring in."

The attendant nodded and bowed to him, going to inform Mitsunari of Daisuke’s return, and the criminals he brought with him.
A soft knock came on Mitsunari’s bedroom door, the attendant outside clearing their throat.
“Excuse me sire, forgive me, but Daisuke-sama has returned; he has a witch and a fae.”
Mitsunari was sat on his bed, a figure knelt on the floor before him, head buried between his thighs. Barely audible moans came from the man between his legs, soft wet noises following, gloved hands gripping Mitsunari’s bare thighs as his head slowly bobbed up and down. The person didn’t stop, even when someone came to the door, only continuing to suck Mitsunari off.

“Of course.” The man bowed his head to the door and left quickly to return to Daisuke.
Tachi gave a muffled noise as he slowly pulled his mouth away from Mitsunari’s erect cock, leaving a trail of saliva from his tongue to his masters aching need. Pushing open one of his legs, he kissed along his inner thigh before moving to kiss down Mitsunari’s shaft, licking and sucking gently before taking the head back into his mouth.

“Far too long..” Tachi muttered, breathing a bit uneven as he licked the tip of his manhood, using one hand to stroke and fondle him, his other hand beneath his own robes as he stroked his own erect member.

Tachi only took more of Mitsunari into his mouth, moving his head at a steady pace as he worked his tongue against the underside of his cock, his own hips bucking a bit as he stroked himself faster.

Tachi stroked himself more quickly, desperate for release as he worked on relieving his master as well, soft grunts and moans escaping him.

Tachi only made a faint noise as he came into his hand, slowing his movements as Mitsunari spilled everything he had into his mouth. He only swallowed it all, pulling back and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Tachi stood and moved to the water basin in the room, washing his hands. “You have work to do, do you not? Don’t let me keep you.” He said softly.

He redressed and fixed his hair before moving to kiss him gently, "You won't." He said before he headed off to meet Daisuke and the new prisoners.

Amaya was chained in her cell, wrists shackled to the wall above her head, a scowl on her face. She didn’t know where Akihime had been locked up, but all she knew was that she was still alive.

"This is the new fae?" Mitsunari asked as he approached with Daisuke.
"Yes, sir. She is the reason my-"
"I don't care for your sob stories, tell me why she's here." Mitsunari cut him off. Daisuke nodded, giving a soft apology.
"She was being harbored by the white witch in her food cellar. They have a contract together." Daisuke explained. Mitsunari only gave a noise.
"The witch," he said, "she was a friend of yours. You turned her in, why?" Daisuke lowered his gaze.
"Her skills as a healer could be beneficial to us." He said softly.

“He turned her in because he is a coward and a feeble child still.” Amaya said, watching the two men. “I didn’t know that boys were now allowed to parade around in men’s armor, pretending to be a knight.”

"You shut your damned mouth!" Daisuke nearly lost his mind again but Mitsunari waved him down.
"A boy he may be but he does not parade. And what of you? Were you so desperate for human attention you latched on to the closest thing you could find? A white witch who benefits nothing from you." Mitsunari accused calmly.

“I have nothing to explain to you, a man parading around with other fae, all while hating fae.” She said lowly.

Back
Top Bottom