Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Amaya would try her best to keep herself quiet, but a few moans slipped out, and not long after, she was hunched over and breathing heavily, having came from his touches.

“You’re vile...” She muttered, letting her head hang, face burning red hot in embarrassment. “A vile, disgusting human.”

She cursed his name, seething well after he had left. It was humiliating having him touch her like that, it only reminded her of Sasuke. At the very least, at least he hadn’t yet forced himself inside her.

Mitsunari moved to go interrogate Akihime, which wasn't quite the same as he did with Amaya, but Akihime was a blubbering mess anyway and did whatever he asked. She wasn't nearly as fun.

Amaya would sulk for hours, and even though it felt like days, she could tell she had only been locked up for about a day, light from the outside creeping in through cracks in the wall high above her.

The next day, Mitsunari returned and sat in a chair he had brought, pushing his foot between her legs and grinding his boot against her heat.

Amaya jerked and turned her face away, trying to hide her flushed face. “What is it you want this time? I told you, I never laid with any of my masters.”

"I find that hard to believe," He repeated, "One of them had to have found you attractive. You must have yearnings, as all living beings do."

“I never touched any of them!” She said firmly. “Not once, never in my servitude have I done such a thing..!”

She clenched her fists and squirmed. “I’m not lying!” She gasped and shuddered, hunching over quickly- he must’ve found the exact right spot to rub against.

His boot stopped for half a second before it continued on in that exact spot, watching her closely. "You can continue to lie if you wish, you will break soon enough."

“I’m not lying..!” She did little to stop the grunt that came from her, thighs squeezing together, and for a moment he couldn’t tell if she did it to try and stop him, or to add more friction.

This was the second time he had gotten her to finish, and this time, it was simply with the bottom of his boot. She felt foul, disgusting and awful, what would her master think of her?

He moved away and made a noise, he would have to polish his boot now. He gave a mental shrug and left without another word. Akihime would probably pity her, wouldn't she? Tell her that it was ok and she wasn't at fault. She really was a child.

Amaya sat in silence staring up at the light that filtered into the room; would she ever be able to return free to the forest? Would she remain locked in that tower, forced to suffer until her master died and left her alone again?

Mitsunari's torture continued for days, he seemed unrelenting to give her any sort of respite. Tachi seemed more and more unhappy with him doing these sorts of things and he took notice to his lover's attitude.

Amaya did her best to stay steadfast, but the shame and humiliation was starting to wear her down, and Mitsunari could see it. Tachi on the other hand would only let Mitsunari see when he was angry when he felt like it, often giving the cold shoulder, avoiding his lover, and even disobeying him in small ways.

"You're acting like a child." Mitsunari remarked as he prepared for the morning, "It is a tactic to break her spirit. It means less than nothing."

Tachi only glanced at Mitsunari. “I haven’t said anything.” He said flatly, and that was the issue, he wasn’t giving Mitsunari hardly any answers, they were short and held his frustrations in them.

Back
Top Bottom