Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime felt her heart weigh heavy in her black chest. She didn’t know what to say, her mother didn’t exactly raise her to have a wide friend circle anyway. “I’m sorry.”

"Don't be, it isn't your fault." He finally looked up at her and smiled softly, "I appreciate that you even tried to lift it, even though I forced you."

Minehime and Hidemune had both completed another job, and after returning to the capital and giving their report, they were given a few days off as a break.

Minehime flopped down on the cot, letting out a soft sigh. “It’s nothing compared to a nest, but it feels good enough..”

"I bet if you could, you would steal all the blankets and pillows and make one of the corners your whole territory~" He teased with a smile.

“Well, not how my species made nests... We usually carves out nests from rock, usually somewhere warm like hot springs or volcano’s. That or we found out abandon nests.” Her nose wriggled, and she sat up. “That kids here.”

"He did mention that he wanted to.." He said, "We can't do much about it.." He sat up and sighed softly. "Well! Shall we go meet the new knight in training?"

Last edited:
"Aw, he may be different from the others." He said as he stood. He headed out of the barracks with her and headed to the main hall to see the recruits. Sure enough, Daisuke stood with the rest of the young men, looking as determined as the first time.

“They’ll either all drop out or die.” Minehime crosses her arms over her chest. “I can guarantee half of them have never even held a sword before.” Minehime like most of the other magical beings used in the orders had very good reason for her bitter attitude toward humans, they had taken her from her home and enslaved her, making her kill her own kind.

“And look where their kind souls got them- dead.” She said disappointedly as she stood beside Hidemune, scowling softly.

Minehime didn’t like to talk about the soldiers who despite knowing she was a dragon, was kind to her. She chalked it up to her human appearance, that resembled a young girl, but never the less, Hidemune knew Minehime had mourned just as much as their families had when they were killed. “They’re all gone now.”

“No! Not at all! You’re wrong!” Minehime moved closer to him. “Its not your fault, it’s the King, he’s the one doing this terrible thing!”

Amaya was still trapped inside the small cabin in the woods, chained to the wall with a hot brazier nearly pressed against her. She was Sasuke’s play thing when he needed, and when she wasn’t, he tortured her for information, yet she gave him nothing.

Back
Top Bottom