Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Nana made a faint noise as he pushed into her, making Nana hold herself close to him. She wanted for him to touch him more, to touch him more. “I love you.” She pulled away from the kiss to whisper.

The two made love several times that night, and by the end, the both of them were exhausted, cleaning up the best they could without a creek or river to bathe in before going to sleep.

When Akihime returned to consciousness, she saw Sasuke taking advantage of the ice sprite and gasped, "Get off her..!"
"Shut up or you're next." Sasuke grunted.

The sprite actually seemed to be in pain, pushed up against the wall, bloodied face pressed into the stone and her fists clenched. She made no noise, said nothing, only continued to quietly endure it. Akihime could do little to help, wrists and ankles bound tightly, Sasuke even going so far as to chain her ankle to the wall as well.

"Why are you doing this...?" Akihime asked weakly. Sasuke gave a grunt as he finished and Akihime looked away when he moved.
"Because magic users are disgusting and should be put to death."
"If you did that then you would have no healers!" Akihime argued.

The sprite collapsed to her knees and sunk to the floor, looking like she had a fever of sorts; could sprites even get fevers? She managed to glance at Akihime, but said nothing as she spoke with Sasuke.

"She's dying, please, let me take care of her...!" Akihime begged, "Let me give her some of my magic!"
"And why would I do that?" Sasuke glowered. Akihime bit her lip as she desperately thought of an excuse.
"I-If she dies, you'll never find Yukimura!" She argued. Sasuke scowled heavily and moved away.
"Fine, hurry it up." He said and unchained her ankle. Akihime scrambled to Amaya and held out her hands.
"Please, take as much as you need." She pleaded softly, "I can't stand to see you suffer..."

It took effort for the sprite to lift her head and look at Akihime, making a face but not moving an inch. The look in her eyes was clear, if she died: she wouldn’t have to betray her master again.

The sprite refused to yield, no matter how many times Akihime would offer over the next few days.
Akihime herself would suffer, she would have to watch- or listen to rather, when she squeezed her eyes shut -when Sasuke interrogated or forced himself on her.

She would beg and cry but it would always result in her being beaten too. She wanted desperately to help the sprite, as all living things deserved kindness, but it was so hopeless. She even tried using her magic to send little wisps to find Yukimura but they fizzled out and died before they reached the door.

The entire house was warded heavily, which was probably one of the reasons the sprite didn’t use her magic to escape, the other being the constantly burning brazier Sasuke kept going placed close to her, keeping her weak.

After helplessly listening to Sasuke abuse Amaya physically and sexually for maybe the hundredth time, she sat up after he had gone and moved to Amaya, "Ne...let's face it..." She said softly, "He's probably already found Yuki by now...the way he keeps coming and going..." Tears filled her eyes and she gave a shaky breath, "What if he's already dead...?"

Amaya lay limply on her back, no longer having any clothes to wear at all, bruises and burns all over her body. She was missing her leg now as well as her arm that never healed, staring blankly up at the ceiling. She clinched slightly when Akihime spoke of Yukimura, but kept her gaze forward.

"What if...what if you bonded with me...? I can take you far, far from this horrible man and we can help people together...! Wouldn't you like that...?" She asked, voice cracking as she cried.

"Because we are all not like that man...your master was kind to you, wasn't he...? Please, let me show you that others can be kind, too.." She hiccuped.

Her master had been kind to her, he never yelled at her, or beat her, let her come and go as she pleased.
“Fine...”
She said softly, offering out her cracked, but still mostly intact hand.

Amaya relaxed slightly, feeling Akihime’s magic flow unto her, as Akihime felt Amaya’s own magic entered Akihime. She was much weaker than Akihime had originally anticipated, but with new magic in her she would slowly strengthen.

Her healing would have to be done slowly if they were to avoid alerting Sasuke. She would have to leave her hand and leg missing as it was, but other than that, all of her other wounds would be able to be cared for.

Akihime did her best to give her healing in small bursts, trying not to alert Sasuke. The hunter still took advantage of Amaya and beat her, which made things harder and made them lose decent progress on her healing, but Akihime knew they would break out soon.

Amaya would only be able to be healed when Sasuke left, which he did often, but he came back and beat her just as much. She did all that she could to stay true to her word to her new master, obeying Sasuke the best she could, but it only seemed to aggravate things further.

Back
Top Bottom