Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Amaya moved down the wooden steps into the cool cellar, a bit of relief washing over her. “I might need time to recuperate.. Even with our shared magic.”

Akihime nodded, "You may stay down here as long as you need. If he comes back, I'll do all that I can to make sure he doesn't find you."

Kojurou couldn’t stop thinking about the beast the resided within the forest, how had they not noticed it before? How could he not even sense something so large now that he tried to? All of it was strange, and the library so far had yielded nothing.

He figured he could probably find out on his own and set out into the woods around the manor. He walked as deep as he could curious at all the magical flowers he had never known to grow. "Curious..." He muttered.

The further into the forest he got, the older and more untouched by the outside world it seemed to grow. There would be dense underbrush, creatures new to him, plants new to him- yet the sunlight was always the same. It never grew dark in places or even especially bright, staying a consistently pleasant light that was filtered through the branches and leaves. Animals stopped to watch him, and he even could have sworn to see fae peeking around branches at him as he passed, but soon he felt another set of eyes on him, one he could not seem to locate, but it was not the gaze of a predator her was sensing - so what was it?

He looked around slowly, the hairs on the back of his neck standing up slowly. But he didn't move in a hostile manner, just continued to venture through.

None of the animals seemed frightened of him, or acted aggressively toward him, only watching before continuing on with what they had been doing.
“What brings you to my forest, Katakura-sama?” A woman’s voice spoke up to the left of him, but he saw no one, only trees.

He heard a soft chuckle, one of great amusement.
“These woods are far more than my home.” The voice said. “You should know that much, familiar.”

There was a slight pause. “Very well.” She answered, and a soft breeze seemed to rustle the leaves of the trees around them, the tree before him seeming to blur before his very eyes, before it was replaced with a woman. It was hard for his eyes to comprehend how she appeared, almost like she had been the tree- or had she formed from it?
She was tall and wearing a dress that looked to be made of leaves, but at the same time they seemed to be sprouting from her flesh itself, which had a faint green tint to it. Her hair was golden like the rays of sun that fell through the trees onto the forest floor, and her eyes like that of amber sap. Nearly a dozen translucent wings spread and stretched from her back, fluttering a bit, their appearance that of a dragonfly’s wings; two long pointy ears protruding from her hair.
“I assume this appearance will be easiest to greet you in, it usually is.”

She stared at him with a slight look of bashfulness on her face, the very tips of her ears flushed slightly. “I thank you for your compliment... It’s been some time since a man has said so, as my last civil interaction with man has been around half a century or so ago.”

“I have.” She nodded. “Many centuries before your home was built.” She said. “But I’m sure you didn’t just come here to ask of my age.”

"I apologize if this comes off as abrasive, but what exactly are you? Clearly not faefolk or a spirit..." He said, "Too beautiful to be a demon.."

She smiled again at the compliment, turning her head down slightly. “Perhaps you’re more in the dark than I expected.” She looked up at him, seeming to radiate with power as she did so. “I’m a god, and this forest is my realm.”

Last edited:
He blinked slowly, his brain registering what she said with things he already knew. A god? He had heard that they had all been killed centuries ago when humans first discovered magic. "How?"

“How am I a god?” She tilted her head again. “Or how am I still here?” Her tone was calm and patient, watching him just as curiously as he watched her.

"Yes, sorry, how are you here? We spirits were practically destroyed when we heard someone had slain the last of the old gods hundreds of years ago." He said.

“Ah.” She got a sad look in her eyes and actually turned her head away slightly. “Not all of us were killed- the bigger of the old gods if you will we’re all slain. They were always easier to seek out, easier to tell apart from other beings of power. The lesser of the old gods however, were a bit luckier.” She reaches out to gently touch a nearby tree. “We were harder to find, more easily hidden. Many of us went into hiding or slumber, but we still remain- about a handful or so.”

Nana was cleaning the small amount of clothes the two were able to bring with them, sitting at the edge of the creek on the grassy bank as she scrubbed the clothes. She smelled of heat again to Motochika, something that happened every month like clockwork, and it drove him mad. His nethers aches and throbbed, and his thoughts would be clouded with one thing only.

"These woods are hard to navigate." He remarked gently, "It would be difficult for one to find you, let alone find their way out."

"Nana." He called. He clenching and unclenching his fist. He was almost dizzy.

“That is my doing, I keep those who do not belong from making their way to your home.” She said. “Most now avoid the forest all together out of fear of being lost, others sometimes wander in by mistake.”

Nana looked toward where she had heard Motochika’s voice, smiling softly. “There you are, did you string up the clothes line? I’m nearly done washing the clothes.” He barely heard her words, different thoughts only making his blood pound in his ears.
Nana laid out bare on the ground before him, the soft moans she would make, the little whimpers- the way she felt wrapped around his cock.

Back
Top Bottom