Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"The last time we met, you were going to harm Megohime-dono. Because she is a demon. She had no intent to harm the forest." He said.

"Yes. It's done." He replied, "You're in heat again. Do human women usually try to conceive as often as every month?"

A faint scowl crossed her face. “That may be so, but she is still a demon, and demons hardly hold good intentions.”

Nana’s face lit up and she started to sputter, closing her legs a bit. “I-I don’t know... I think that’s just how it is..!” Her heart was beating quickly in her chest, overwhelmed with embarrassment. she hated how he could tell when she was ready to conceive. She returned to scrubbing the clothes in the creek water, trying to calm her flustered nerves.

"She was a witch, bound to the Lord of Hell since she was a small girl. She and Masamune-sas were lovers, but she..." He stopped, "She was put to the stake...and given into his hands. She was only recently able to return to us."

"We should try again." He said, moving toward her, "For a child."

She shook her head again. “A demon is a demon, Katakura-sama, misfortune is bound to follow it no matter where it goes.” She let out a soft sigh. “But if you’re insistent on keeping it, I shall leave it alone, but it may not enter my forest with the exception of using it to come and leave from the manor.”

Nana nearly dropped the clothing she had in the creek, the tips of her ears burning. “A ch-child..?” She murmured, heart pounding faster. “What if... What if I’m no good with it..?”

He made a noise, he couldn't change a god's mind even if he truly wanted to. "So how is it you are able to live here in a coexistence with the lords of the manor?"

"Impossible," he said and moved up behind her, "you would be wonderful with it. I'll help you."

“Long ago, when the first lord built this manor, we made a deal. I would allow for him to build upon this land in exchange for... Well, it was a long time ago..” She said with a faint smile.

Her face was still flushed red, but she gave a small nod, the feeling of him breathing against the back of her neck making her tremble slightly.
Being this close made Motochika feel like he would lose control, able to smell that she was ready to be with child, ready to be mated.

"Surely your memory was not negatively effected by the passage of time. I'm sure you're as wise and all knowing as you are beautiful." He said before his face lit up, "A-Ah, forgive me, that was much too forward."

He kissed and bit her neck as his hands moved into her kosode to grope and touch her, his breathing already ragged.

Her cheeks were flushed a soft pink, but she shook her head. “Time has had no such affect on me, I simply wish to keep what happened between that man and me just that.” She shook her head a bit. “You’re far too kindhearted, Katakura-sama..”

Nana set the wet clothing in her hand aside, reaching back to touch Motochika’s hair gently, letting out a soft noise as his rough hands roamed her body, touching her most sensitive places.

He nodded, "Of course. Forgive me for trying to pry into your personal affairs." He rubbed the back of his neck gently, "I didn't mean to seem so promiscuous.."

His rough fingers worked her clit in slow circles as his teeth moved over the flesh of her neck and shoulder, soft grunts and huffs sounding from him. He took great enjoyment in touching her.

She gave a sly smirk, shaking her head. “You’re hardly one of promiscuity; lest you try to be like the nymphs.” She said, smiling a bit in amusement.

Nana shifted where she was sitting, pulling her skirt up a bit so she could more easily spread her legs, letting a few soft grunts of pleasure escape her. She could feel his need pressed firmly against her, leaning her head to the side so he could kiss and bite her more.

He blushed faintly; he had only met a couple nymphs in his life time. They were as notorious as their stories perceived them to be. "Ah, no, I'd rather not be. N-Not that they are wrong in their lifestyle! I-It just isn't mine!"

He moved her gently onto her back and pushed her kosode open before trailing his kisses down to her heat.

“You have no reason to explain yourself, Katakura-sama, I only jest.” She said with a faint smile, eyes twinkling slightly.

Nana let out a soft breath, letting him push her legs open easily, her heat already wet and trembling.

He felt like he was going to lose a feather or two from being so embarrassed, "Y-Yes, of course..." He muttered. He had never spoken so familiarly to a woman before, besides Megohime. It made him feel funny.

He worked his tongue over her easily, focusing her clit in a steady but almost greedy manner. He held her legs open by her thighs easily, moaning softly as he pleasured her.

“Is there anything else I can be of use for?” She asked softly, it only now just occurring to Kojurou how much time had gone by.

Nana gripped the grass beneath her tightly, squirming and fighting her moans as her back arched. She couldn’t help but let out a few whimpers, thighs trembling in Motochika’s hands, her heat only becoming more and more wet.

"Ah, no!" He piped up, "Forgive me if I have kept you from anything! I really should head back..." He bowed quickly before clearing his throat gently, "Would I...be able to visit you again...?"

He spent a good portion of his time pleasing her this way, wanting to make sure she would be absolutely ready to be bred when he was done.

She blinked in surprise, a slight look of shock on her face, but it was quickly replaced with a smile. “Of course, Katakura-sama, you’re always welcome here.”

When Nana finally came, she was a mess under Motochika, hips thrusting slightly and her breathing uneven, but she still wanted more. She wanted him to touch her more, to kiss her more, to make her feel good again and again.

He straightened out and smiled softly, "Thank you. I'll see you again soon." He said and headed back to the manor. He was still blushing, his heart fluttering in his chest.

He moved over her and pushed into her slowly, moaning lowly as he rocked his hips roughly.

Nana let out soft noises as he thrust into her, holding onto his shoulders tightly, the sounds of his grunts and the soft slap of skin on skin the only thing she heard.

He went at it for an innumerable amount of time, filling her with load after load to ensure that she would have an offspring. He laid beside her when they were both finished and satisfied, holding her close and petting her arms gently.

Nana was beyond exhausted, still breathing hard as she lay next to Motochika, a complete mess. She was covered in sweat, and could feel his seed slowly seeping back out of her, but she was too tired to care at that moment.
After that things slowly started to change, the following weeks Nana seemed to grow progressively more ill in the morning, always getting terribly sick before seemingly returning to normal, and when it was about time for her ovulation again, it never came. Motochika could smell nothing from her like he usually could, no smell of her ready to breed, in fact, quite the opposite.

He was glad. Their mating had been successful. But there was another issue he had to deal with. He couldn't raise a child with his mind clouded with violent thoughts. He wouldn't trust himself. He needed to leave. Take his pelt and go out to sea and let everything sort itself out so he could raise the child properly. He would have to talk to Nana about it. He couldn't just leave her all alone.

Nana would be upset, of course she would, now could she not be, but it was something that had to be done. What worried him was where she would go, how she would fair without him not that she couldn’t see.

He sat quietly with her as they ate dinner later that night before finally working up the courage to speak, "Nana," he began gently, "I...I'm going to have to leave for a while...get my head straight..."

Nana nearly dropped her bowl of boiled vegetables, picking her head up with a look of shock. “Wh-What do you mean..?! Where will you go..?! For how long..?” He could heat the panic in her voice, see it on her face.

He frowned heavily, "Not long, I don't think...I'll find you somewhere to stay until I get back, I promise...I'm not leaving you behind. I don't want to bring up a child acting like this. I don't want to hurt it or you."

Back
Top Bottom