Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Amaya wailed in pain, trying to yank her hand out of the fire, kicking and struggling against him. “No!”

The pain was too much, and he felt her go limp against the wall, then her arm cracked and her hand broke off at the wrist, falling into the fire.

She almost looked flesh colored at this point, and her face had droplets of water on it, expression one of twisted pain.

He turned to leave, to let out his stress on some whore, only to stop when he saw a girl at his door. The girl that protected the warlock from him.
"A-Ano," she squeaked, "I was wondering if...you could help me find someone..."

Amaya had only stirred because her ears picked up a voice she didn’t quite recognize. She could barely peel open her eyes to see what was going on, needing a moment to see in the dark cabin.

Deep in the mountains, night had fallen upon Nana and Motochika as well, and the two had stopped hours ago to make camp for the night, the soft crackling of a fire somewhere in front of Nana as she sat on the edge of the boulder Motochika had perched her on. She let out a soft moan as she kissed him again, almost with desperation, cupping his cheeks as she held him close. Her skirt was pushed up to her hips, and the top of her kosode loose around her shoulders and exposing her breasts.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke growled. Akihime frowned softly.
"The man you tried to hurt before...I want you to help me find him.." She pleaded. Sasuke scowled.
"I'm not a charity. If I find him, I'm killing him."

He was trying very hard not to be rough with her, but he could hardly control himself.
"Are you sure about this, Nana?" He asked gruffly.

Help him? Why did she want to help her master? She sat up slightly, struggling to do even that simple task, making the chain around her neck rattle a bit.

Nana nodded, breathing slightly uneven. “It’s different when I’m with you..” She reached up to touch his face gently. “I can tell it’s you... So it’s ok... I need you, Motochika..”

Akihime frowned and moved toward her, "Are you ok...?" She asked gently. Sasuke scowled more.
"I didn't say you can come into my home!"

He frowned softly, "I can hardly control myself, Nana..."

Amaya shied away when Akihime came closer, but couldn’t do much else. “Why do you seek out my master?” She asked in return.

Nana leaned up and kissed him again, tugging at the belt that kept his trousers on. “I’ll be ok..” She whispered back.

Akihime frowned softly, "I love him..." She muttered, "How can I help you...? Do you need magic to heal? Take some of mine.."
"Yours?" Sasuke repeated

Motochika nodded and ran his hands over her thighs and hips as his lips moved over her neck and collarbone.

Amaya’s eyes flickered over to Sasuke, a faint frown on her face, hesitating before she spoke again. “Leave.”

Nana relaxed into Motochika, pressing herself flush against him, pushing open the front of his yukata to kiss his chest.

"Please, just take a little.." Akihime pleaded softly, "I don't care what he does to me...I just want to see Yukimura again..."

He growled lowly and untied her yukata quickly before pushing it from her body. He easily turned her in his lap so her back was against his chest. His teeth moved over her neck and shoulder gently as one hand groped her breast while the other slowly worked her clit.

“If I take him to him, he will kill him.” She said firmly. “Leave.”

Nana gasped and bit her lip, having to put one hand on his thigh to keep herself steady. She felt herself growing wet from his touches, aching for him to touch her more.

"I-I can't...I need ti find him..." She said, before crying out when Sasuke grabbed her roughly.
"You're a witch?!"
"A white mage, yes! Please, you're hurting me!"

He grew more firm with her, relishing in her sounds as he continued to please her, biting into her neck firmly.

The chains rattled again as Amaya jerked forward, watching Sasuke but saying nothing.

Nana gasped and dug her nails into his thigh, slowly thrusting her hips against his hand, rubbing her clit hard against him. She let out another noise, a soft whimper of need escaping her, feeling her thighs tremble and her belly burn hot.

"You probably want that warlock to make him stronger, huh? Help him kill more people!"
"N-No! Yuki never meant any harm! He felt awful every time his powers grew out of control!" Akihime argued, trying to break free of his grasp

Motochika listen intently, working her faster as he paid attention to her cues to gauge how close she was.

Amaya watched the two, a faint frown on her pale face. Who was this girl to her master? Was she important enough to keep alive?

Nana soon couldn’t sit upright, having to hunch over in his lap and giving quick small thrusts. He could tell from her noises she was close and desperately trying to finish herself off, rubbing herself roughly against his hand. “M-Motochika..!” He could smell her heat, smell how excited she was- she was trembling. Her whole body trembled, even her core. She stopped for a moment, a brief moment as she turned to face him again, straddling his leg and wrapping her arms around his neck before she started to rub herself against him. She locked his lips with hers in a deep kiss, muffling a soft moan as she rocked her hips faster and faster.

She watched Sasuke strike her in his rage, busting her nose and blackening her eye and splitting her lip. She only sobbed and begged for him to stop before he finally beat the consciousness out of her, and she fell limp in his grasp. He scowled and threw her beside Amaya before he left, locking the cabin behind him.

Were his hands not enough? Did she nit want to be touched like that, she would rather do it herself? It frustrated him but he didn't make her stop; instead he grabbed her hips and helped her move so she coukd recieve her satisfaction.

Once Sasuke left, Amaya moved over to Akihime, resting her hand gently on her swollen cheek, then her eye, using her own body temperature to help with the swelling a bit. She couldn’t use her magic, but it was the least she could do. Perhaps she was her masters apprentice? A lover?

Nana held herself close to Motochika, wanting to face him even if she couldn’t see him, it just felt right that way. She whimpered and gasped, her movements becoming sloppy, then slowing as she reached her orgasm. Motochika could feel how wet she was through his clothes, Nana holding onto his shoulders as she kissed his chest.

((We'll come back to them in a sec~))

He picked her up suddenly and gently laid her against his pelt to keep her comfortable and warm, crawling over her slowly and kissing her gently as he removed his trousers.

Nana kissed back, cupping his face and slowly moving her leg to hook it over his hip. The fire and the pelt kept her warm, but the cool breeze that would come through the mountains would give her the chills.

Back
Top Bottom