Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

They took the back ways out of town so no one would freak out over Megohime's appearance. Masamune had long sense calmed down by the time they made it home but he kept holding her hand as they moved inside.
"Kojurou, could you ask the kitchen to make me some tea? I need to rest after all that."
"Of course, Masamune-sama." Kojurou replied and left through the opposite door.

Megohime’s ears fell a bit, frowning softly in worry. “Masamune... I’m sorry, I should’ve protested more... I didn’t think they would attack you like that..!”

He shook his head, "Don't worry about it, Mego. None of it is your fault. They don't understand the circumstances, only see the dangers." He told her.

She pressed her lips together, but nodded, following him up to his room. “Can I do anything for you?”

Her face flushed clear to her ears, and she sputtered a bit. “Maybe you actually did get hit by a spell, you seem to be a bit delirious.”

“You’re terrible at flirting you know.” She said softly, closing the door behind him and moving to draw the curtains to darken the room for him.

Megohime was a bit embarrassed to admit he was right, only moving over to the fireplace and starting a small fire to warm the room. “I-I only humor you, you know, I am a demon after all, I’m terrible and wicked..!” She fed the fire small scraps of bark and old news papers, blowing on it gently.

Megohime tried to hide the fact that she liked the compliments he gave her, but her tail swaying slowly gave her away. “H-Hardly... Only my face looks relatively human..”

Her tail only swayed more, like a pleased house cat after a treat from its master. “I-I won’t deny that you’re a schmuck..” He was her ear twitch, like she was listening hard- for more compliments?

Megohime couldn’t stop the smile or fight the tingling in her cheeks, loving every single word he spoke. “I’m sure Kojurou appreciates the sentiment.” She joked, fire finally steady. She turned and moved over to Masamune, siting at his feet and resting her head against his thigh.

She closed her eyes and relaxed against him, enjoying him petting her hair. “Just like he’s cursed with his ruggedly handsome looks thanks to his master?” She teased.

She opened her eyes and turned her head to look up at him. “Did he look differently before?” She asked curiously.

He nodded, "Yeah, when I summoned him, he was just some fuck huge bird...like a peacock but not. He had the fancy tail feathers and his body shimmered a pale emerald.."

“Huh..” Megohime rested her head back on his leg again. “I’ve never seen a spirit familiar be summoned.. Only ever demons.”

“I bet it’s much prettier to see too.” She said softly, watching the fire flicker and slowly consume the logs in the fire place.

"Yeah, in a way..." He replied, drifting off a little with this relaxing moment he was having with her, "Your ritual was pretty too, because you were there.."

Back
Top Bottom