Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Motochika continued his rampage, only seeing red. He didn't care about his pelt anymore, didn't care for this selfish prick or how he treated him. All he cared about making him pay for taking advantage of Nana. He cut his palm on the porcelain from Shusuke's blood but he didn't care. Even when he stopped struggling, Motochika continued to stab him.

Red was all he could see, the rage in his body burning like a fire. He stabbed so many times, he had practically taken off Shusuke’s head, and was only stabbing into the floor. Red took over his entire body, made him feel fuzzy, made him lose himself, so he hardly noticed when he picked up Shusuke’s body by his neck, only it wasn’t Shusuke he had picked up, but Nana.

He threw her into the wall, thinking it was still Shusuke, but when his rage had quelled some and he could see straight, his eye widened in horror. "Nana..." He moved over quickly and knelt beside her, "O-Oh God, Nana, I-I'm sorry...! I-I didn't...I-I would never...!"

Nana was on the ground, already trying to push herself back up, coughing from Motochika’s vice grip around her throat. “I-It’s ok..!” She said quickly, reaching out and trying to put her hand on him to both calm him and steady herself, but she struggled to find him. “I’m ok..!” She said between coughs.

He took her hand gently, he was shaking, "I-I'm sorry..." His voice started shaking and cracking as he cried, "I'm so sorry I let him do that to you, Nana...please forgive me, I'm so sorry...!"

She clutched his hand tightly, shaking herself. It was clear now about everything, her quickly shrinking demeanor, her bringing him a seal pelt thinking it was Motochika’s, it was all Shusuke. While Motochika was gone all day, he was inflicting unending torture on her day in and day out.

The pact had been made, Megohime’s soup had been bound with Masamune’s and in exchange, Megohime gained more control over her own form, and Masamune gained an incredible amount of magic.

"Holy cow.." Masamune outstretched his hand and sparks danced between his fingers without him even straining, "Jesus, Mego, you're incredible!"

Megohime peeked over Masamune’s shoulder, cheeks flushed a bit. “Are my powers really that strong..?” She muttered. “I mean, I did feel a bit different when I was reborn... But I just assumed it was because I was in hell..”

She looked a little embarrassed, scratching her flushed cheek with a clawed finger. “I-I could give you more..?” She offered, looking up at him, as if asking for permission.

She nodded, staying close to him as he tested out the range of her powers. When she had finally revealed herself to Kojurou, and had first made the pact with Masamune, Kojurou had coached her a bit in how a being a familiar to a wizard worked. She was a source of power, and upon making a pact with Masamune, was able to use him as a conductor of sorts, channeling her magic through him and allowing him to make it his own. There were risks however, if she were to funnel too much magic through him, his mortal body wouldn’t be able to handle the strain and he’d get hurt.

Last edited:
"Man, I can do anything." He said softly before looking back at her, "Let's head off, I want the Wizard's Tribunal to meet you. Or as I call them, the Gaggle of Nerds."

She blinked, looking a little nervous. “I-I... Is that ok? I’m still a demon after all..!” She pointed out, something he always teased her about; for a demon, she sure fussed over him like a human.

"Ah, what will they care? A familiar is a familiar~" He replied as he headed off, Kojurou seeming to appear from a burst of feathers beside him.

Megohime sputtered a bit before giving up, and following after him, catching up to him and sinking quickly into his shadows. She was still so shy about being around others, but she had her reasons; one could hardly see Megohime in Masamune’s shadow anyhow, it only appearing slightly darker.

“Oh, sorry, do you want me not to? I just figured it’d be easier to walk around town if I was here..” Her voice came from his shadow.

“Y-Yeah, but you also don’t terrify townsfolk and make them want to put you at the stake!” Megohime protested from inside Masamune’s shadow.

Megohime was quiet, and if she wasn’t hiding in Masamune’s shadows, Kojurou was sure Megohime would’ve been studying Masamune’s face. “Sorry... I’ve tried changing my horns, but they never do..” It sounded more like she was apologizing for the stake comment.

"It takes time. Pacts are two way. Masamune-sama will give what you need to change." He told her. Masamune laughed softly.
"That's why Kojurou looks so ruggedly handsome."
"Urusai."

Back
Top Bottom