Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

A strangled moan escaped her, and she pressed her knees together, hips jerking and her thighs trembling. She was too preoccupied with the pleasure he had forced upon her to realize she was practically rubbing herself against his hand. Her swollen clit ached, and his fingers inside her was just enough to start to stretch her.
“Happy place... Anywhere but here...”
Her first time with Motochika was a good one, he was gentle- or at least tried -and it was clear the both of them had no experience at all, but it felt good. She remembered how he had touched her, his hands rough, but gentle, his touches slow.
Nana let out a gasp and whimpered, moaning weakly and gave a few quick hard thrusts, fists clenched as she reached her climax. She could feel it, it made her belly hot, and her thighs twitch, her breath hitched and she couldn’t help but whimper and grunt.
She wanted Motochika to touch her more.

She could only stay where she was on the floor, still shaking a bit. She grasped the hem of her yukata, gasping softly; she could feel her juices trickling down her thighs. She felt her eyes burn, she was so embarrassed, how could he have made her finish so hard. She could hardly stand as her legs trembled so much, barely being able to mumbled out something about cleaning up before wobbling off.

This would continue for a while, so often that she had nearly forgotten why it was even happening. Wasn't he going to give her Motochika's pelt?

Shusuke was starting to get physical in other ways with her too, he’d tie her hands behind her back and force her to stand, only to hit her hard in the stomach. If she fell over or threw up, he would only smack her hard across the face, yank her up and stand her up again. This alternating with him touching her made her withdrawal. She did her best to remember why she was letting him do such things, why she would willingly suck him off, then have him kick her in the ribs until she was sick, for him to humiliate her and make her beg for him to make her feel good, then trip her and make her fall.
Shusuke even started to send Motochika away for the nights as well to try and catch sharks, giving him more time with Nana.
One night, Nana felt like things were moving to far too fast. She had been in her bed when Shusuke decided to join her, touching and rubbing her, rubbing himself on her and even kissing her. She protested weakly as he started to undress her. “W-Wait, please... M-Motochika would find out if I got pregnant..!” She squirmed under him, trying to push him back.

Nana’s lip trembled, and she couldn’t hold it in anymore, it hurt too much to pretend everything was ok. “Because you tell him he can’t..!” She finally snapped out. “Please, haven’t I done enough..?! Please just give me his pelt..!”

Nana practically scrambled up in bed, fixing her clothes and sniffling a bit, was he really going to give her Motochika’s pelt?

She heard him shuffle around before walking back. He took her hand and laid the soft pelt across her arm, "There. You held up your end of the bargain."

She brought the pelt close to her chest and inhaled, feeling her eyes burn with tears. It smelled of the sea and was just as soft and warm as she could remember. “Thank you..!” She wept softly, hugging the precious pelt to her chest.

He grunted and moved away, "Yeah, yeah..." He muttered. Motochika didn't come back until late in the night, covered in bite marks from fighting with sharks. But he caught one, at least.

Nana had stayed up just to meet him when he came to the door, but Shusuke had gone to bed long ago. “Motochika..!” She clutched the pelt to her chest, a smile on her face for the first time in weeks. “I found it! I found your pelt!” She whispered excitedly.

“I-I couldn’t exactly tell... I-I couldn’t see, but here!” She held out the pelt, smiling so much it hurt. “Now you don’t have to listen to him anymore!”

He took it and his expression dropped, his chest feeling numb, "N...Nana..." How could he tell her? Her hopes were so high. "Nana, this...this isn't..." His throat felt tight, like he would suffocate.

She knew right away, but why? Why would he do this? She let him do all those terrible things, made her do all those terrible things. “I...” She could feel her bandages soak up her tears. “I thought..”

Motochika held her tight, feeling his own eyes burn, "No, it's ok...you probably did your best to even find this pelt...we'll get my real one...don't worry..."

Nana was completely heart broken and crushed, she was so sure that if she held up her end of the bargain, that she would get Motochika’s pelt back. She was a fool.
The next morning, when Motochika had left for the day, Nana confronted Shusuke on the matter.

Nana could hear the smirk in his voice, and it made her angry, he gave her a fake and he knew it. “You’re terrible..! I did everything you asked! Every humiliating thing!” Her eyes burned from her tears, fists clenched. “You said you’d give me Motochika’s pelt! You lied!”

“Don’t lie to me!” She suddenly snapped at him, clenching her jaw. “You made a promise to me, I held up my end, you have to give me the pelt!”

She heard him get up but didn't expect the hard slap across the face that soon followed, "Don't you dare raise your voice to me, you whore." He snarled.

Back
Top Bottom