Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She turned her face away in shame, wanting to cover herself so he couldn’t see her, but she only sat there. She had full breasts and hips, and her pale skin was unblemished down the entirety of her slender frame.

She needed to swallow down any emotions about the situation, she had to, if she was going to free Motochika, then she had to. She slowly and carefully moved closer, stopping when she felt her knee touch his.

His hand fondled her breast roughly, he gave a low noise of satisfaction before his hand moved to grope her hips and thighs, "Very nice~"

Nana was shaking a bit, keeping her lips pressed firmly together as he felt her. “May I go..?” She asked quietly, just wanting nothing more than to redress.

She quickly pulled her yukata closed, tied the sash, then turned to leave. “Excuse me.” She said before leaving the room as quickly as she could without tripping. The rest of the day seemed to go on as normal, and soon Motochika would come home and Nana started her job preparing dinner. She would really only be serving one- Shusuke -going back and forth between the cooking area and where he sat waiting for his food, Nana coming and going with his plates. She was seeking to get used to the lay out of the house, only keeping her hand against the wall to make sure she didn’t stray, but suddenly she stumbled and fell to the floor hard with a crash of the ceramic plates and a cry of pain. She hadn’t seemed to trip on anything, at least nothing that was obvious at first.

She pulled her foot toward her, which was dripping blood and had a large shard of glass in it- luckily not too deep. “I-I think I stepped on something..” She muttered, gingerly feeling her foot.

He grabbed her wrist gently, "Don't touch it..." He said softly, before grabbing two rags and putting one in her hand, "Bite down on this if it hurts, ok? I'm going to pull out the glass."

Nana nodded and put the rag in her mouth like Motochika had told her to, biting down lightly on the rag to keep it in her mouth.

Nana stiffened and bit down hard on the rag, letting out a muffled noise of pain. Blood leaked steadily from her foot after he removed it, dripping onto the floor and making a mess. It was strange though, since Nana had dropped the plates after she had fallen, and it was glass she had stepped on, not a piece of pottery.

Motochika used the other rag to wrap her foot and stop the bleeding, "There we go, all done...I'll finish cooking, you take it easy, ok?" He said and carefully picked her up. He shot a glare at Shusuke, who was stifling more laughter.

Nana’s entire souls felt deflated, she could hardly do anything on her own, and Motochika was tired enough going out and fishing from before sun up, until after sun down, and the entire time she was trapped with Shusuke. His demeanor toward her only got worse. He would caress her butt as she went by him, would reach into her yukata to fondle her breasts, and would even try to reach up her skirt. She pushed away as delicately as she could, but it only brought violence. After he made her kneel on uncooked rice for nearly two hours, he would often tie her up or punch her in the stomach until she was sick. She hid all of this from Motochika, only saying she was tired from working all day.
It was one day where Motochika had only been gone for a few hours when Shusuke was in another one of his moods, and decided Nana would be his entertainment.

Noth Nana and Motochika knew it was Shusuke that put the glass where Nana would step on it, but neither one said anything. “Yes..” She frowned softly as she worked slowly on folding Shusuke’s clothes.

She didn’t react, she knew that’s what he wanted, for her to get mad and accuse him. “I must’ve not cleaned properly..” She said softly, setting aside another folded article of clothing.

She stiffened against him, making a weak noise as he groped her breast, making her drop the piece of clothing she was trying to fold.

She began to tremble, sinking forward slightly to brace her hands against the floor, cheeks and ears flushed. She hated how her body betrayed her mind, that his touches, with how rough and unwanted they were, made her feel so good. “Pl-Please not right now...” She begged in a whisper.

Nana shut her mouth as ordered, the house dead quiet, but soon, he could hear her ragged breathing. His fingers were slick with her juices, and her heat was trembling against his fingers. A soft whimper escaped her mouth, and she only hung her head, digging her fingernails into the wood floor.

Back
Top Bottom