Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Nana collapsed to the floor with a gasp, holding her red cheek in shock. He had hit her before, but this one had surprised her. “Please give the pelt back..!” She begged, sitting upright again.

"Shut up!" He kicked her hard in the gut, "Why would I give that stupid meat head his pelt, huh?! You don't think he wouldn't kill me as soon as he got the chance?!"

Nana cried out, curling into a ball and gagging a bit, coughing and wheezing as she tried to catch her breath. “I-I won’t let him, I promise you, if you just walk away, give us his pelt back, we’ll leave!”

Nana felt like she was going to pass out, heaving and getting sick all over the floor. He rarely kicked her this hard, was he really this scared of Motochika? “Please... Please...” She whispered softly.

She groped around, reaching around and grabbing Shusuke’s ankle. “Please, I gave you everything I had..!”

Nana stayed on the floor, holding back sobs as she held her sore stomach, feeling her bandages soaking up her tears.

Nana just crawled her way to her bedroom once she had enough strength to move, laying in bed and cradling her sure to bruise stomach. She cried softly, staying in her room, not wanting to move at all.

For the next few days, Shusuke would take advantage of her while Motochika was away. Use her for his own needs and nothing more. Tell her that he was the only one who could make her feel good, and that Motochika had long since stopped caring for her. If he loved her, he wouldn't let his exhaustion get in the way of showing her affection.

Nana started to cave more and more to his demands, suck him off? Fine, what did it matter? Play with herself while he watched? Whatever, it didn’t matter anymore, let him fuck her, what was one more thing added to the pile of degrading things? She laid on the futon as he undressed her, groped and touched her, even spreading her legs when he ordered. It was her fault Motochika didn’t love her anymore anyway.

There was one night that Motochika was home for the night for once. There was nothing left for him to catch without him needing his pelt. So Shusuke just let him stay. He didn't care. He was in the dinner room, drinking their sake and getting drunk while Nana cooked. "This is the life~" Shusuke slurred, "Eh~? You've really made a life for yourselves~" Motochika said nothing, just drank the tea Nana had made him. It was his only comfort tonight.

Nana had started to wilt more and more, even when Motochika was around, sitting silently with her head bowed, saying and doing nothing. No matter how much he pestered her, Nana always told him she was fine, but he knew it wasn’t true. He would see her red cheek when Shusuke slapped her, her busted lip and bruised wrists.

Seeing the state Nana was in made Motochika vehemently angry. But there was nothing he could do. Shusuke was stuffing his face and speaking with his mouth open, "Your cooking is getting way better, Nana~"

Nana pressed her lips together and lowered her head, gripping the skirt of her yukata with bruised and shaking hands.

"Hey, Motochika~ did you know how good in bed she is~?" He asked. Motochika choked on hos tea and coughed heavily, patting his chest hard.

He heard a sharp gasp, Nana bringing her head up in shock, mouth open and her expression twisting into one of humiliation. “I-I..”

"You touched her...?" Motochika asked lowly. Shusuke laughed obnoxiously.
"Oh yeah~ a lot~ especially when you were out late~ eventually she would just beg me to fuck her~" Shusuke replied. Motochika gripped the tea cup tightly, clenching his jaw hard.

Nana hunched over, practically trying to disappear into herself. “Please stop..” She begged Shusuke quietly, keeping herself as small as she could make herself.

"You know what was the best part~? She couldn't get enough of me, begged me for more~" Shusuke slurred. Motochika was so angry that he broke the tea cup in his hand.

Nana flinched when the cup broke, only sinking to the floor farther. “Please stop..!” She begged him, her tears soaking into the bandages over her eyes.

As Shusuke burst into laughter, Motochika found the largest shard from the cup and launched over the table, tackling him and driving the shard into his neck.

Nana knew what was happening, knew exactly what was happening. She hunched down as far as she could and covered her head with her hands, cowering as Motochika stabbed Shusuke.

Back
Top Bottom