Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

“How could you even think otherwise? Look at this horrible body I’m in!” She clawed at her furry legs, face twisting to a scowl.

She wrapped her arms around him, holding onto him tightly. “I was so scared, I missed you..!”

She cried softly against his chest, nuzzling him and apologizing through her tears. It seemed like the two stayed in each other’s arms for hours, eventually moving to the bed to be a bit more comfortable. Megohime has her head rested on Masamune’s chest, arms still wrapped around him as he held her.

There was a knock on the door and Masamune glanced over.
"Yeah?"
"Is everything alright in here? I heard shouting a bit ago." Kojurou called.

Megohime only turned her face away, hiding it from the familiar, her black body dark enough to be hardly seen in the unlit room.

"It's alright, Kojurou...just some flashbacks from Mego's passing...I'll be ok.." Masamune said.
"Of course. Let me know of you need anything." Kojurou called through the door and left.

Megohime didn’t mind that Masamune didn’t tell Kojurou of her presence, preferred it in fact. Once she head Kojurou’s fading footsteps dissapear completely, she looked back up at Masamune, squeezing him gently.

She made a soft noise, looking back down at his chest. “Ok.... Just, don’t tell him about me just yet, ok..?”

She would stay with him well into the morning, but would remain hidden inside Masamune’s room when he had to go start his daily routine.

When he came back, he had a stack of books with him, "Ok, so I did some reading and I think I found a way to free you from that bastard for at least a few decades." He said, setting the stack on the desk in his room.

Akihime and Daisuke had to move, the towns people were getting restless with them there; if Yukimura had burned the orphanage down, why didn't they die as well? Daisuke grew nervous they would put Akihime to the stake if they found out she had any magical abilities and thusly forced her to move, ignoring her protests to wait for Yukimura to come home.

Megohime had drapped a blanket over herself and was sitting at the window seat watching the world outside. “What?” She turned to look at him, standing and moving over. “Let me see.” She was only wearing the blanket over her head and shoulders, as he found out she was easily able to change her form, making clothes a little tricky. However, due to her body being an almost light-canceling black, the details of her naked body couldn’t be seen easily.

Even as Daisuke and Akihime travelled- which Akihime did as slowly as she could in hopes of Yukimura turning up -there was no sign of him. He must’ve stayed in his spot in the mountains, but eventually even the townsfolk would find him, and they too might burn him at the stake.

Masamune grinned from ear to ear, "Make a contract with me. Like I have with Kojurou." He said, "Become my Familiar."

"D-Daisuke, please...if he comes back or if they find him, they'll-!"
"He didn't care about us when he left, he doesn't care about us now. If he wants to die, let him die." Daisuke growled. Akihime hiccuped, fighting new tears.

Megohime stared at Masamune, mouth open slightly and her eyes slowly widening. “Wha.. But Masamune, I’m a demon!” She said, shock and disbelief on her face.

Bubbles rose from the depths of the lake, then seconds later, a figure burst from beneath the water, gasping and panting. Yukimura let himself float in the water, staring up at the sky as black dots danced in his vision from holding his breath too long. His lungs ached and his limbs were heavy with cold, but he had still been working for hours. He didn’t really know why he was doing it, but he felt starting anywhere was better than nowhere.

She clutched the blanket close to her chest, a frown of worry spreading across her face. “But what if they come after you? What if they try to hurt you..?” She looked genuinely worried for him; at least she wasn’t completely a demon.

"They won't because once you become my familiar, you can more accurately change your form and hide like Kojurou does." He told her.

Back
Top Bottom