Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"He's trying to destroy our marriage, I can't allow that." He said and waved his hand, the brambles tightening around Masamune. He cried out behind the vine in his mouth, trying not to writhe but it was agony.

“No!!” She practically crawled to his feet, lowering herself to the floor. “Please!” She begged, nearly in hysterics. “Please I’ll give anything for you not to kill him!”

Megohime knew she would regret her words, but she nodded regardless. “Anything, please, just don’t kill him..!”

Masamune gave a muffled yell of protest and Satan pulled Megohime to her feet before pulling her close and kissing her gently.
"You have a deal~"

Megohime didn’t kiss back, she only looked away once the kiss was done. At least for now Masamune was safe. He already had her soul, what was her body too? If saving Masamune meant he would claim both her body and soul when she died, what did it matter?

“N-No..!” Megohime looked up at him with panicked eyes. “Now..?!” No please, God please not in front of him.

Megohime felt her face and neck grow red, not looking in Masamune’s direction. “H-He doesn’t have to watch...” She said softly.

“Please, please don’t...” She pleaded, trying to fight the issue, she already told Masamune she was betrothed, not having to sleep with another man in front of him? It was too much.

Megohime swallowed back a sob, averting her gaze and nodded. “Ok, ok... I’ll do it..” She agreed.

Megohime kept her attention away from Masamune, not doing much in response to Satan’s touches and kissing. She stood rigid, tears pouring down her face, doing everything she could to muffle her crying.

He was slow, gentle even. He took care to try and make her comfortable. With a note worthy try. After a while he began to force her to submit to him, his human guise fading to his true demonic form. He muttered spells and charms to her, ones that made her need him, crave him. Ones that made her sensitive to his workings. He took her roughly, bathing in her moans and her screams of bliss, finding Masamune's growing hatred all that more amusing. He forced Megohime to finish more times than she remembered counting, leaving her as a shaking puddle of a human.

Megohime lay on the floor panting heavily, covered in his seed and sweat. She stared with a blank expression up at the ceiling, still under the many charms and spells he had cast on her, an unfocused look in her eyes. The one indication she was still in there was the tears that streamed down her face, humiliation and pain keeping them flowing.

Last edited:
Satan cleaned up and redressed, "Well, I deal is a deal. I'll see you soon, Megohime." He said and vanished. The brambles dropped Masamune and he wobbled over to her.
"Mego? You ok? Did he hurt you?"

Megohime slowly rolled onto her side, her back to Masamune. “..Don’t look at me..” She whispered, curling up to hide herself.

“I-I can do it on my own...” She said softly, voice raspy. “I’m ok... He’s right... I belong to him, I’m only here to help with your curse, then I should go..” She managed to stand up with a wobble, limping toward the door.

He grabbed her hand gently, "I wasn't joking about the fiance thing..." He said, "It isn't the best time, but...I made a ring for you with my own magic..."

Back
Top Bottom