Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

She made a face and picked at her food a bit. “I don’t know.” She answered. “I’ve only spoken to the witches in my coven, never anyone outside- except the brief incounter with people at markets.”

Megohime gave a nod. “I figured.” She mused then have a small smile. “I’m sure you as a child was just as silly to see as you now.”

Megohime couldn’t help but laugh, feeling a light fluttering feeling in her chest. “It’s not a bad thing- I like it.”

They seemed to get along mutter better after that. No more fighting or hesitance. His flirting was more welcome with each passing week, and soon he asked less about her lifting the curse and just spent more time with her.

Megohime of course still worked on looking for a cure, but whenever Masamune was around, all of her attention was on him. She laughed at all of his dumb jokes, seeming to geniuinly find them funny, and spent all of her free time with him. It was clear they were becoming much more than just friends.

The two would often slip away from Kojurou and the servants to hide away in Masamune’s room, nothing more than kissing, but one day, it went further than that.
Megohime sat on the edge of the bed, running her fingers through her hair as Masamune redressed. She had never made love before then; her head was still spinning, the entire thing was a rush, and it was unlike any pleasure she had ever felt before. She already knew she had fallen deeply in love with Masamune, but admitting it was something she struggled with.

She looked over at him, face flushed a bit at the comment. “It was fine...! Well, good rather...” She looked away, playing with her hair. “It was my first time, so I’m not entirely sure what good sex can be defined as... But I liked being with you..”

Times were good, their relationship deepened, and all seemed happy. Then Megohime got sick. She was violently ill every morning, and the servants expected she was pregnant, but Megohime was in far too much pain, and far too weak to simply be pregnant.

Masamune would always tend to her when she was stuck in bed, putting lesser healing potions in her soups and drinks to help ease her discomfort. "How ya feelin' today?" He asked softly, petting her layered bangs back gently.

Megohime was pale, sweating heavily, and shaking hard. “Like I’m dying..” She croaked, opening her eyes slowly to look up at him. Her vision was blurry, and the room was spinning, making her groan softly and close her eyes again.

She gave a weak nod, not trying to protest at all. “Thank you... I’ll do my best to hold out.” She said softly.

She gave another nod, shifting a bit to get comfortable in bed, doing her very best to get some rest.

She heard Masamune leave but after a moment of silence she heard new footsteps. "My, aren't we having fun in a comfortable new home. Cheating on your husband." A familiar voice chastised.

Back
Top Bottom