Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Megohime looked down at her rose so she didn’t have to look Masamune in the eye. “A blood ritual.” She said.

“It’s not painful- not for me anyway..” She rubbed the back of her neck. “It does require a sacrifice; a blood sacrifice obviously. Human or animal, but human tends to work better.”

“No!” She blurted out, then looked away. “No, this will be my issue, just... Just give me some time.”

Megohime was indeed on time, a bit early in fact, in fresh clothes and blushing profusely. This couldn’t be considered a date could it? No, he was just inviting her to dinner, that was all.

He chuckled softly, "Thanks, I try to always look my best."
"Masamune-sama.." Kojurou called and gestured to the table. Masamune offered his hand to Megohime with a smile.
"Shall we?"

He guided her to her seat and allowed her to sit first before moving across from her.
"I hope you like duck." He smiled, "I don't have it prepared very often."

“I’ve never had duck, mostly just the pheasants I could find in the forest.” She said, looking around the large table before looking to Masamune.

Megohime laughed at that, hiding her mouth behind her hand. “What, like you’ve taken a chicken and stretched it out?”

She shook her head. “You’re ridiculous.” She laughed softly, tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He said as the servants laid out dinner. There were two roast duck with vegetables and potatoes and fresh rolls and old bottles of wine. Kojurou sat at the far end of the table, liking his space as birds often did.

The food was wonderful, the two eating in silence for the most part, Megohime stealing glances at Masamune every now and again.

Megohime looked up from her food, thinking for a bit before answering. “I think as soon as I could read... Mother started me early; and you?”

Back
Top Bottom