Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

"I assume you like to read? We have many books the Date have collected over the years. Dating back centuries." He said, "But if you rather stay here, that's fine too."

“You’d have to be there.” She muttered. “Make sure he doesn’t try anything like he did before.” She got flustered just thinking about the kiss.

“Are you listening? That’s what I just said.” She muttered, standing up. “Just keep him away from me.”

Megohime followed cautiously, keeping an eye out for Masamune the entire time, staying close to Kojurou as he led her around the house.

“He already has, but that’s not what I’m worried about..” she muttered, rubbing her healing shoulder with a scowl.

"What are you worried about then? That he'll add another curse?" He asked, "He won't. He isn't stupid, though I do wonder sometimes."

Her cheeks flushed and she touched her lips, which tingled at the mere thought of the kiss. “He kissed me.” She muttered.

She flushed more, steam nearly coming from her head. “Don’t word it in such a way that makes it seem like he did more!” She sputtered.

"My apologies." He said with a small smile before opening the door to a rather large library. Books filled shelves wall to wall, reaching all the way to the ceiling. "Please take as long as you desire."

Megohime mumbled as she entered, trying to calm her racing heart, completely embarrassed even then by the ordeal. “Thank you..” She muttered.

Megohime gave a nod in thanks and moved to the rows and rows of books, skimming through some before pulling them off the shelf to read.

Kojurou watched her quietly before he he started to what appeared to be preening. He made sure his coat and trousers had nary a wrinkle in them and checked his boota to make sure they were clean.

Megohime paid him no mind, instantly lost in the book she had in her hands, sitting amongst the shelves of books, on the floor and out of sight.

Megohime jumped, nearly ripping the page out of her book as she did so, huffing angrily. “He’s so miserable.”

"Misery loves company.." Kojurou replied before turning to peek out the door, "She asked me to refuse you entry. Forgive me, Masamune-sama."
"Let me in, I want to talk to her!"
"I cannot."

Megohime his behind her book, peering over the edge. “What does he want?” She muttered to Kojurou.

Megohime made a face, petting the cover of her book. “You can let him in, thank you.” She finally agreed.

Kojurou opened the door as he stepped aside, letting Masamune enter in a huff, "Thank you for telling me you finally decided to come out of your room."

Back
Top Bottom