Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

He came back when the fire was steady enough and he helped her to the tub, "If you need me, don't hesitate to shout. I'll find some things to take to pay for a healer.."

She nodded and waited until he had left her little bathing area to slowly undress and move into the shallow tub. The water stung her bruises, but felt good at the same time. She took her time carefully washing her face, hands trembling a bit from the pain.

Motochika was digging through some of the things he had brought from the sea; rare shells and bits of ore he had found, precious rocks and stones. Anything that might bring in coin.

His attention was brought away from his treasures when he heard the wooden water bucket clatter to the floor in the bathing area; had Nana fallen?

Motochika hadn’t even realized he had rounded the corner of the bathing curtain until he saw Nana with his own eye. She had paused reaching over the tub to grab the bucket that had slipped out of her hands, glancing back when she saw Motochika, face immediately turning red. She abandon the bucket all together, quickly turning away to hide her chest, turning her back to him, her awfully mangled and burned back.

His eye widened slowly, "N-Nana, your back...did they do that to you?" He asked, moving closer. No, they were old, faded. "What happened...?"

Nana sat unmoving in the bath, still clutching her arms to her chest. “O-Oh... Those are old..” She said, embarrassed he was seeing her in the bath.
The burns indeed were old, but they had been severe enough to mangle the flesh terribly, even after years of healing. The burns covered the entirety of her back, but worst of all was a cross shaped burn that stood out clearly against it all. It was centered with her spine, between her shoulder blades; what had happened to her?

She didn’t move away, only hung her head a bit. “Witch hunters.” She said softly. “About ten years ago, they came and rounded all the women of the village up, they said they had to make sure we weren’t hiding any witches.” She reached over her shoulder to touch the lumpy, discolored flesh. “Everyone either got the same or worse, no matter what was said. They had to be sure- had to purge the evil, they said.”

Nana stiffened slightly, but quickly relaxed, sitting still and letting him touch her back. “It’s ok, they don’t hurt anymore, they’re just ugly.”

"All of you is beautiful, Nana...no matter what ignorant humans want to believe. You're like a pearl that grew in a dark trench; shining and lovely and unique." He told her, "I really love that about you..."

Nana felt hot tears burning down her bruised face, dripping into the warm bath water as she stared down at it. “My skin hardly looks like skin anymore... How could that at all be beautiful..?” She whispered, trembling slightly as she held back more tears.

"Because the woman inside said skin has the most beautiful personality I have ever known. She puts others before herself, and wants everyone to be happy and always wear a smile. She has made me feel very welcome on land where I would rather feel safer in the sea. She nearly gave her life to protect me from selfish fishermen. And I love her very deeply for these things.." He told her softly

He could see her ears had turned red and she hiccuped, wiping her tears away with the backs of her hands. “I love you too..” She said softly.

Nana shook her head again, resting her head against his chest, not caring that her hair made his clothes wet. “It feels nice..” She said softly.

She turned her head a bit to look up at him, cheeks flushed a deep red as she looked at him. “K-Kiss..” Tumbled out of her mouth without even realizing it.

He blushed and gently cupped her cheek before kissing her gently. His lips were chapped from the salty sea, rough like he was. It suited him.

Nana’s lips were full and soft, hot where her lip was split, but nice feeling regardless. She kissed him back, and her kiss was as gentle as she was, putting her injured hands on his chest as she turned to face him fully.

He held her gently, his hands moving down her back slowly to gently rest over the curve of her hips. He didn't care if she got his clothes wet either, they could be dried easily.

She pulled away slightly to breath, then kissed him once again, holding tight to Motochika as she did so. Her heart pounded in her chest, making a soft noise of delight as she kissed him.

He made a low noise and held her firmly, hoping he wasn't putting any unwanted pressure on her ribs. He heated the kiss only a little, of course he was a little nervous himself.

Back
Top Bottom