Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mornië utúlië (1x1 w/ Jikkah)

Nana felt a heat spread down her stomach and into her lower regions, making her legs tremble slightly as she followed his lead, and deepened the kiss as well.

Nana parted her lips to allow him into her mouth, a soft moan escaping her, the heat in her nethers only growing more intense. It felt good, having him almost on top of her, kissing her like he was, rough hands on her body.

“I-It’s ok! I just need help finding out my hair...” She admitted. “It hurts when I lift the bucket over my head.”

She nodded, taking the bucket and filling it in the tub before her before handing it out to Motochika, still a little embarrassed, but at the same time, it made her heart flutter to know he was looking at her.

He gently poured the water over her hair, brushing any back to keep the water from her eyes, "This is very new and very exciting. I've never manually taken a bath before. I usually let the ocean do it." He grinned.

Nana looked up at him, water dripping from the ends of her hair. “Really? I haven’t really thought about it, but I guess I figured you didn’t really need to bath, being in water all the time.”

He grinned, "Sometimes if I don't like smelling like the sea, I find fresh water springs and rivers to bath in. I know I good spot with a waterfall surprisingly not far from here."

“We’ll have to go there soon then.” She said with a soft smile as she filled the bucket again and handed it back.

Date. She had never experienced such a thing. She gave a numb nod. “A date, mmhm.” She smiled again, even though it hurt to do so.

She nodded and left the bath to dry off before changing into clean clothes while Motochika doused the fire. She made sure her hair was mostly dry before wrapping her cloak around her, waiting for Motochika by the door.

He left his pelt in a safe place, grabbing the cloak Nana had worked very hard to make him and pulling it over his shoulders. He held a small bag of trinkets that he planned to sell and moved to her, "Shall we?"

She took his arm and nodded, following after him at a decent pace as they headed back toward the city.

He shot the breeze with her as they went, keeping her spirits up as they walked. He kept her arm secure around his and placed his hand over hers for added comfort and moral support.

((Back to Masa~ And you can toss Aki in at any time you know!))

Megohime kept track of the days by carving tally marks into the wall behind the bed, and so far she had been there eleven days, eleven miserable days were she did nothing but sit alone for hours on end, only to have the man named Kojurou entered at the exact same time every day to feed her and occasionally change the linens. She felt like she was going to go crazy if she sat there another day by herself.

Megohime peered over the bed at him as he replaced the pillow covers. “Masamune told me differently, he said unless I helped him, I’d be stuck here until I died.” She said flatly.

"Not in this room." He said amusedly, "If I recall, he said the curse kept you from going farther than 50 meters. That's plenty of ground and area to explore the gardens."

“Oh yes, forgive me for not going down and perusing the library of my captors.” She said bitterly.

Back
Top Bottom