Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast and The Lamb (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He snarled lowly and hissed as his cock stretched her to her limit, his tongue hanging out as her tight core restricting his movements.

He snarls lowly, and he suddenly stopped, only halfway inside her. "Then maybe I should stop if I'm too much for you~?" He almost threatened.

He smirks darkly and suddenly forces her right down to the base of his thick cock, letting out a low, strangled moan. "Much better~"

He panted softly and leaned up against the rock and used her like a toy, slowly pumping her over his cock. He loved watching her squirm, so every once in a while he would slam her down to the base and stop moving.

He snarled lowly and started moving her faster, turning her to facr him as he watched her breasts jiggle and bounce.

She moaned and bleated loudly, her face all the way down to her chest flushed red hot, "M-My Lord, it's too much~!! I'm close already~!!"

Her head fell back, her sounds only growing louder before her already mercilessly tight walls tightened even harder around him. Her juices coated his cock heavily, dripping from her as he continued to pound into her.

He belted out a loud moan and slammed her down faster and faster, her juices only helping him move so quickly.

She moaned lowly over and over as he used her, her fingers weakly digging into his arms, "M...My Lord...~!"

His every muscle rippled and bulged as he moved faster and faster, soon bending her over the smooth stones of the spring and slamming hard and fast into her.

"Beast, you're too much~!! I'm so blessed, the Great Kings have blessed me to be your mate~!! I couldn't be happier~!!" She praised.

He growled lowly. "I feel as if I am going to snap. But I have to focus on this voice..~ H-Have to.. Be careful.. Be.." His bresthing became heavier, and his eyes were goimg half lidded slowly as he began to trail off.

"Y-Yes, focus.. Have to be.. B.." His eyes were almost glowing now, his voice much lower now. "Breed." He snarled and suddenly began moving like an unchained animal.

"N-Need.. To breed. To break." He snarled, suddenly slamming right into her spot. He pinned her down by her hips and panted, his drool dripping onto her back.

Her tongue hung out and her eyes rolled back as he used her for his own needs. She loved it, when he was wild like this.

Back
Top Bottom