Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast and The Lamb (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

"Ah! Welcome home, my Lord!" She greeted happily, "Is the area secured? Oh, what am I saying? Of course it is...! You're so powerful, there's no way it wouldn't be~"

"I am so very blessed to be by your side~ to have the esteemed honor of one day providing you with many powerful offspring~ I couldn't be any happier than I am now~" She said.

She moved and started to slowly pet his fur, moving to massage his feet and legs, "You're so magnificent, my Lord~ no one could dream of comparing to you~"

He loved seeing her like this. He couldn't help it, his need started to swell. Could he smell her? Was that it? Or was it really his ego?

Her eyes immediately fell on his sheathe when she noticed the tip of his cock start to emerge, "Oh, my Lord, how you spoil me~"

"You let me touch you and praise you and now I get to enjoy your powerful cock~? I wouldn't know a luckier female if I saw her~" She said.

He snarls, his cock throbbing harder the more she stroked his ego. "Oh, do tell me how much you enjoy this cock."

"It's the greatest I'll ever have~ it's so full of a powerful potent seed~ I don't think any male could be more blessed than you~" She said

Back
Top Bottom