Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast and The Lamb (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She blushed and lifted her dress before turning and bending over, showing him that her juices dripped down her thighs.

"Oh, did you~? Well, my love.. I think my generosity can be stretched a bit further for you~" he purred.

"I mean that I will continue to allow you your fun, my darling~" he purred. "Where do you want me~?"

"Th-There is fine..." She said and removed her dress before crawling over him, rubbing gently against his cock.

"Merely gazing upon you is a feast for my tired eyes~" he purred as he slowly kissed her neck to her breasts.

He arches and moans lowly. She felt tighter. He pants and pulls back to watch her, slowly licking his chops.

She gave a soft bleat before slowly moving her hips over him, taking all she could fit inside her tiny pussy.

He arches and moans louder, loving how wet she was over his cock. He panted softly and watched her core take every inch, his tongue hanging out.

"I-It feels bigger today, my Lord...~" She whined softly, "Y-You didn't go to the witch doctor while you were out, did you?"

"Oh you would like that, wouldn't you~?" He arches and moans lowly as he rolls his hips gently. "J-Just more of this cock to love..~"

She blushed darkly, "Wh-What my Lord does should be for his own benefit, not because I'm selfish and greedy...~"

He growls lowly and palms her well rounded ass, moving to latch onto her breast again. "Maybe I'll get a potion to make these tits even larger~" he joked.

She blushed even darker, "B-Beast!" She covered her chest and looked away, "A-Are they really that small...?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "Merely a joke, Arna..~" he growled softly. "They are more thsn enough to satisfy me~"

She shyly lowered her arms and braced herself against his chest as she worked her hips once more. "H-How cruel of you to make such a joke.."

He kisses her gently and holds onto her hips, just eating up the sight of her. "Many apologies, my love..~"

Back
Top Bottom