Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast and The Lamb (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He lets go of her hips and places his hands on her thighs as he leans back and allows her to work.

She moved steadily for a while, more than likely to keep from rushing anything. She moaned softly, her head hanging and her thighs shaking gently in his hands as she worked.

He loved every second. While it was not what he was used to, it was a nice refreshing change of pace.

"H-How is this, my Lord?" She asked weakly, her breasts bouncing with each movement she made.

Last edited:
He snarls and huffs below her, running his claws over her thighs. He loved watching her, she could feel it. He was throbbing hard, much harder than before.

"Y-You're so big and powerful, my Lord~ truly, you belong amongst the court of the Great Kings~" She moaned her weak praises.

He huffed and growled lowly, slowly licking his chops again. "Your praises are most humbling, Arna~" he snarled.

Her tail wiggled and she moaned loudly, "C-Command me, my Lord~! Tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it without a second thought~!"

She moaned loudly and obeyed, moving her hips faster as she braced against him to make things easier. "L-Like this, my Lord~?"

He moans lowly and bucks against Arna's movements. He loved watching her move, loved watching her movements, how her body rippled and how his claws and fingers easily sunk into her curves.

Back
Top Bottom