Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast and The Lamb (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

Her head fell back and she cried out, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, my Lord! I can't help it! I'm gonna cum!" She cried before her hips rocked desperately as she screamed, her walls squeezing tightly around his massive cock.

He hissed and bucked hard before pulling her off of his cock and placing her stomach down on the bed, planting his foot firmly on the small of her back. "For shame, greedy little whore. I thought we were clear. You were not to cum unless I said so." He snarled, applying pressure.

She gave a loud bleet, her face burning bright red, "I-I...I'm sorry, my Lord...I-I couldn't help it...I deserve whatever punishment you have planned..." She said, squirming slightly under his foot.

"Beg to be punished, worm." He snarled, standing and continuing to press his foot upon her back. "I know you enjoy being punished, I want to know how much."

"My Lord's punishments are a true testiment to his power~ I love being the demonstrations of said power~ I love having the honor of experiencing it all first hand~" She bleeted.

He smirks darkly and continues to step upon her. "Bleet for me, Arna. I want to hear it." He said. "Greedy, broken, hopeless thing that you are. I don't know of any other being who begs to be punished."

She gave another loud bleet, her tail wiggling madly. "Wh-While others cower in fear of you, I-I alone have been blessed with the courage to love you as deeply and as purely as one could love another~"

He smirks darkly, suddenly parting her thighs and pressing the pad of his paw to her swollen clit. "Keep begging, keep praising me." He said. He smirked. He pressed his foot to her back again. "Look up and see what punishing you does to your master."

She tried to turn her head to look up at her lupine lover, letting out small noises and bleets like he requested.

She could see the silhouette of his massive cock, pulsing and throbbing hard. His juices were dripping from the tip, landing on the bed next to her.

She gave another loud bleet before she began to squirm more. "My Lord, you're far too great! More magnificent than any creature the Kings have placed in these lands!"

Her praises caused his cock to throb harder, more juices dripping. "Keep it up Arna. I'm loving this." He snarled, slowly licking the drool from his chops.

"Who would be lucky enough to be called your mate~? Brave enough to share your bed~? No one would dare claim such titles and honors~ just me~ only me~ they are mine and mine alone~" She mewled.

"Make me into the ideal mate, my Lord~ give me what no other female would dare take from you~ I am your willing whore~ your most devoted concubine~ fill me with your potent seed and I will give you all the powerful offspring you could ask for~" She pleaded.

He smirks darkly and suddenly picks her up, holding her from under her knees, her back to him as he slams her down onto his massive cock with a low growl.

She screamed and arched against him, he felt her tail wiggle and squirm against his abdomen. She was so tight and hot around his cock, shivering and twitching around him.

He huffed and grunted heavily as he began moving her like a toy, watching his fingers sink into her soft thighs with a satisfied grin. He bucked and rocked his hips, his cock burning hot and stone solid inside her.

Her head fell back against his chest, he could easily see the look of pleasure that twisted her face. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were half lidded, her mouth hanging open as she let out moan after moan.

He huffs and moves her faster and harder, biting her neck and collarbone roughly. "Good girl, Arna." He growled, bucking and grinding in time with his thrusts.

He moans lowly and slams her down over his cock, mercilessly striking against her spot. "Oh, you're so very welcome, Arna~" he purred before giving a loud, cynical laugh. "Look at you~ You're completely broken~"

Back
Top Bottom