Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast and The Lamb (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
It was rather warm today in the Outlands; the sun beat down on the dry shrubs and grass mercilessly. Nothing pleasant lived out here in this unforgiving climate, nothing but dangerous creatures who enjoyed killing things smaller than them.
Arna was not one such creature. She was actually from the Highlands; predominated by herbivores and the more peaceful wildlife. She was a young little ewe with plush grey wool that covered around her neck, her forearms and her legs up to her thighs. She lived in the Outlands with her mate who was known only as Beast because that's all he was.
Her cloven feet clicked gently against the stone of the cave they lived in, keeping their home clean while Beast was off on his own as he usually was. She didn't mind being alone, not anymore anyway.

He was a large predator, covered in dark fur and muscles. Being alone for so long had left him territorial and almost feral, but he would protect Arna with every ounce of strength he had.

She made sure the bed was neat and the furs were cleaned before laying down, "Finally done.." She said softly.

It would be hours until he returned from his hunt, huffing and dragging the carcas of his prey behind him, along with an assortment of large leaves for her.

Her ears perked and wiggled when she heard him, "My Lord...?" She called, "Is that you? Have you come back to me?"

She moved to greet him, nuzzling into him regardless if he still had a corpse in his grasp; she was used to the gore. She was so small compared to him. "I missed you so much, my Lord.." She said softly, happily.

He cranes his neck to look down at her and placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head. "I missed you as well, my love.." He rumbled.

She gave a soft bleat before bouncing back with her arms outstretched, "I cleaned! Are you proud? Is it to your liking?"

He flashed a toothy grin. "It is more than to my liking. I am very proud, thank you, Arna." He said.

She swooned, her tail wiggling happily, "I'm so glad...~" She said softly before moving to take the sack of leaves from him. She gave a soft sniff and gasped, "You got me Honey Palms?" She asked, awestruck.

She could cry right there. She hugged the sack before bouncing back to him, nuzzling him happily and pressing as close as she could. "You are too kind to me, my Lord!"

She moved back, smiling brightly, "I'll put these away and enjoy them later. I'll leave you to your carving so I can prepare your meal." She said and clopped away joyously.

He smiled and made quick work of his meat, carving up and salting it for storage. He cleaned his hands and moved to find her.

She was in the safety of his perimeter, checking the dried leaves she had set out this morning as well as the meat she had put on the fire pit. She fanned herself with her dress, revealing her soft pink thighs unknowingly to him.

"Goodness, it is rather warm..." She muttered as she rotated the meat over the fire, "I hope he likes it.."

This was normal for them, he would sometimes go off for days on end and come back with plenty of food, but he would always come back. At first it worried her, but now it was more than exciting when he returned home.

He returned as usual, coming back with more food for the both of them. As he always did. He needed to bathe, however.

She pulled his food from the fire and set it on the carry plate before pulling her dried leaves off her drying rack before moving to pull them inside. She gasped loudly when she saw Beast sitting and watching her, "Kings, you scared me!"

Back
Top Bottom