Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast and The Lamb (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He smirks and moves her faster, before he gripped her waist with one hand and slowly ran a finger over her clit. "I can't see from this angle, tell me how it looks. How it looks to see my cock pumping in and out of your tiny pussy. Describe it, Arna."

How embarrassing for him to ask her to do such a thing. Her view wasn't any better but she did her best. "I don't know how to describe it, my Lord...~ it's just so hypnotic the way my..." She hesitated, "m-my pussy swallows your cock~"

He smirks. "How does it feel, knowing that your small frame can fully take this massive cock, where no other being could~?"

"Excellent. Keep screaming, my little pet." He snarled, turning her around and slamming her back down with brute force.

She screamed and cried out, gripping his arms tightly as he used her. It was too much but she loved every second.

He continued, latching onto her breast and growling lowly. He was at this for hours before finally growling. "Beg for your lord's potent seed, Arna." He snarled.

"P...Please fill me...g-give me all that you have...~ I want it~ I need it, my Lord...~ I'll do anything to get it...~"

She was shaking, holding onto him weakly, "S-Such power...~ truly magnificent, my Lord...~ y-you're still...too much for me...~" She said, breathing uneven.

"I've known it deep in my heart for years, my Lord...why else would you take me from my home...?" She muttered sleepily. Obviously this was not meant as disrespectful or as a rude jab as to why she was there with him.

She smiled and relaxed into his coarse fur, falling asleep in his protective embrace. Time passed and things stayed the same, nothing really eventful happened. It was peaceful in their home, as it usually was. But there was a day where he was returning home that he saw a scrawny male hyena stalking around the cave.

"M-My Lord...?" Arna came out to greet him, smiling brightly, "Ah...welcome home! I was worried that hyena would brave the boundry and come in!"

Back
Top Bottom