Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast and The Lamb (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He huffed and moaned lowly again and again, his cock throbbing and pulsing in her mouth as he pumped his sweet juices onto her tongue.

He didn't eat very many sweet things, so she grew rather used to his bitter taste. Sometimes he was kind and would spoil her by eating the rare fruits that grew in the area, which she enjoyed very much.

This seemed to be one of those rare occasions. How kind of him. He snarled and leaned back against the rock, digging his claws into the wet stone.

"You're so kind to me, my Lord~" She mewled, licking from base to tip, "What's the occasion, you never eat fruit unless there's a reason~"

"It has now been a year since we first mated, Arna..~ I thought you would have remembered~" he purred, thst low sultry tone that made her knees weak.

She shifted, "It has? Please forgive me, I would have made dinner even more special had I remembered...!" She said, her small hands playing with the tip.

She bit her lip; she had to make it up to him now. She started swallowing him down as much as she could, working quickly as she sucked him off.

She gave a small grunt, her hands working what she couldn't reach, not wanting any part of him to be left out.

He huffed and panted, making a low noise as he looked down at her again. "Gods, Lamb~" he moaned.

He snarled and slowly licked the drool from his chops. She could feel him throbbing harder. He was getting close.

Her face was burning bright red, wanting nothing more than to taste him. She moved a little faster, not wanting him to suffer any longer than needed.

His sounds were getting louder, and soon he was howling. "F-Fuck, Lamb, here it comes..~!!" He hissed, moments befpre he climaxed. His load was huge, thick and hot, and sweet thanks to the fruit.

She swallowed what she could happily, the rest spilling from her lips and dripping over her breasts. She pulled away, breathing heavily, but otherwise looked beyond pleased.

"More than acceptable~" he purred. His tone got a little more firm and demanding now. "How badly do you want me, Arna?"

"Show me." He demanded. There was something about that tone of his that always drove her wild, made her weak.

She bit her lip and moved to bend over the smooth rocks that bordered the spring, hooking her leg up to help give room. Water dripped from her round ass, her tiny pussy shuddering and twitching.

He snarls loudly and soon moves over her, laying his cock onto her back and smirking. He knew exactly what she wanted. His cock was burning hot against her flesh, throbbing slowly. He wanted her to look back and watch her favorite part.

She could see it, massive and thick. He grinned and suddenly picks her up by her waist. "Nothing is wrong, I just didn't want you to miss it~" he said. He held her in a way that made it easy for her to watch as he started pushing her down over his massive cock.

Back
Top Bottom