Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast and The Lamb (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He chuckled and leaned back to watch her. As the grime and muck washed away, his fur was a glorious jet black again.

She washed the filth and grime and rubbed some scented oils into his fur to rid of any smell he may have brought with him on his trip, "There~ magnificent as the day we first mated~"

He chuckles and relaxes, now enjoying thr feeling of her soft hands all over him. It was rather nice.

"You're so perfect, my Lord~ no one could ever hope to match you~ I am blessed to be chosen to bind to you for eternity~" She swooned.

"That's why no one ever tries to best me..~ Nor steal my mate..~" he rumbled. "Though, not like you to even want to think of anyone else as a potential mate~" he snarled.

She looked ashamed, "There was a rather handsome ram back home who courted me often...I miss him sometimes...but I am much happier with you, my Lord...!"

"I think you know how I want it~" he growled lowly. His voice was like a distant thunder, powerful, but the rumbling was muffled in his chest.

She shifted against him, "You'll have to give me room to work~ unfortunately I can't breathe under water...~"

He moved in the spring and rose out of the water to sit on one of the warm rocks, leaning down a bit to watch her. "Better, my love~?"

He growled and his cock slowly began to unsheath, only half hard but still massive as it revealed itself.

Her tail wiggled gently as she continued to tease his cock free, licking the head slowly in hopes it would help.

He was solid in no time, hot in her small hands, throbbing and dripping his juices gently onto her comparatively tiny hands. He was so massive, it was a miracle they could mate at all.

She took him into her mouth and looked up at him to watch his expressions, he liked it when she did that for some reason. She moaned softly as she slowly bobbed her head, her big grey eyes slowly starting to cloud over with lust.

His scent was overpowering, tugging at her most base urges. His eyes were wild, yellow and almost glowing. He snarled lowly and he bared his sharp teeth as he watched her work.

She arched slightly, just enough that he could see her tail twitching with each sound he made. She took more and more into her mouth until she couldn't anymore before she started really working.

He let out a low moan. His sounds always drove her wild, his moans getting so low she could almost feel the vibrations. He was nothing but power.

She melted and worked him faster, her hands working what her mouth and tongue couldn't reach. She was already drooling.

Back
Top Bottom