Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beast and The Lamb (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He flashed a grin. "Lost in thought, Lamb~?" He asked. He got up slowly and walked to the main cavern to sit and wait for his food.

She blushed and tugged everything inside,making his platter look pretty and grabbing him a mug - though at her size it was more a bucket - of her special made honey lavender wine and bringing it to him, "Please enjoy, my Lord. I do so hope you like it." She said humbly.

He smiled and began downing the wine, and tearing away at the meat with a more than satisfied growl.

She sat close by, happily eating her leaves as she watched him gorge himself with such adoration and love in her eyes.

Soon enough, he was finished with the wine, and the meat shortly followed.he tried to quiet a belch, and he was soon relaxing agsinst the cave wall. "Incredible as always.." He smiled.

She sipped her wine, blushing darkly as she watched him, "Thank you, my Lord, I do my best to serve you~❤"

He smirks. "If you finish your food and accompany me to the springs I will gladly give you a firsthand demonstration of my power~" he growled.

He smirked and watched her for a moment. He always knew when she wanted him, she was never good enough at hiding it.

"I love watching you when you want something..~ You get jittery and excited~ And with something like this, you squirming like that means you really want something~" he growled.

She crammed the last of her leaves into her mouth before she realized how unladylike and unattractive that was and swallowed them roughly after a couple chews, covering her mouth and looking away, "Please excuse my behavior..." She muttered.

He chuckled. "You're still holding on to manners after all this time..~ It's cute..~" he said as he kissed her cheek.

She gave a soft bleat before standing quickly, "I'll get what we need for the spring!" She sputtered and scurried away.

She grabbed the linen they would need to dry off as well as fresh clothes before returning to him, "Shall we?"

He smirks and nods as he heads down to the spring with her. He made sure the path was safe before he finally reached the spring and moved into it slowly after discarding his loincloth.

He turned his head and grinned as he managed to catch his favorite part. He had gotten lucky, she was built to last. She was so sweet, too.

She grunted and finally managed to get her dress over her large breasts and curved horns. She tested the water with her hoof before slowly sinking in with him.

He moved and slowly but easily pulled her into his lap and wrapped his large arms protectively around her.

Back
Top Bottom